• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Searching Previous Round names?

Shadow

Harvester
Cause im a drunken **** half the time i seem to forget peopels usernames quite often but i for some stupid reason remember there Owner/Company Names from that round and half the times there ID aswell.

was wondering if there could be a search made for user profiles where you can search for someone through there Owner/Company name from a previous round to find there user account to msg em. Ofc if someone sets there Previous roudns ID to private then you wont be able to see it but if its public you can find out who it was and msg them.

Hell if i know if it would work out but there are a few names i remember from last round that i wanna know who it was but can't cause i have no way of searching it.

Right i think wot i typed made sense :s but yeah :p

Shadow

Harvester
Re: Searching Previous Round names?

Remember me saying drunken ****? :(