• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Saved Searches

Ahead

Head Gardener
I suggested this a couple of years ago on the old forums and Azzer said he had put it onto his to-do list but I didn't see it on there when he posted it before this new age, so I thought I would suggest this again (as it isn't even on these forums) just in case.

Basically I would like a compressable header on the searches page which allows you to save the details of 5(?) of your favourite searches. Along with this I feel the ability to name and rename these "favourite searches" would be useful. I can't see any drawbacks and I feel it would make searching a lot easier and less hassle.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah so you could maybe have like "Easy Land", "Known Solos", "General attack", "Rush Targets" etc etc.

Like it, as long as it wasnt too obtrusive on the page.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
You can do something similar with bookmarks. Since the search form is what's known as a "get" form, all variables are saved in the URL; thus if you do a search once you can bookmark that exact URL on your Firefox toolbar (or wherever) under whatever name you desire and use it again, whenever you want!

Ahead

Head Gardener
That's why I suggested it should be a collapsible section pin.

That's much more effort, and involves me sorting out the rest of my bookmarks first. Surely if it's viable to do it externally, it should be an integrated feature in the game to make it neater and accessible to everybody then?

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Like I said when you previously suggested it, it is awesome. Thumbs up etc