S2N Declare war on Aili

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
We have just seen you mass enmity with the rank 1 alliance and we think this is lame, therefore S2N declare war on Aili.

Gl to both sides, you will need it ;)

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
There was always going to be a split after the resistance; but please, leave your excuse out of it, declaring war doesn't have to have a reason. Besides Enm are effectively rank 1 with their land.

Koeniej

Harvester
CHAAAAAAARGE!!

SuperStock_1569R-214047.jpg

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
there was always going to be a split after the resistance; but please, leave your excuse out of it, declaring war doesn't have to have a reason. Besides enm are effectively rank 1 with their land.

qft

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Oh please. You two have been effectively snapped all round, retalling for each other and whatnot. You don't need to make lame excuses as to why you declared war.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Oh please. You two have been effectively snapped all round, retalling for each other and whatnot. You don't need to make lame excuses as to why you declared war.

I'd just like to point out that this is far from the truth. We've worked closely as part of the Resistance, in a co-attack capacity, and probably, ofc, avoided hitting other alliances (like S2N, Ail, OF) because we knew we'd need their troops for ReRR.

Things don't have to be kept fair in this game, and Enmity are way ahead in terms of land, but its nice to see someone making an effort to fighting as fair as possible.

Besides, if Ail are out going to be all out hitting Enmity who wouldnt dive in for land?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I'd just like to point out that this is far from the truth. We've worked closely as part of the Resistance, in a co-attack capacity, and probably, ofc, avoided hitting other alliances (like S2N, Ail, OF) because we knew we'd need their troops for ReRR.

You've been in Enmity like a week. Don't act like the ****ing authority on everything Enmity-related, because you basically are talking out of your rather sizeable arse.

Also, I don't think me and Recon have spoken at all ingame apart from once when I commended his defence when he was in DW...about a month ago or something. So we're hardly "sided together" or any bullshit like that.

Koeniej

Harvester
Also, I don't think me and Recon have spoken at all ingame apart from once when I commended his defence when he was in DW...about a month ago or something. So we're hardly "sided together" or any bullshit like that.

OBV. i didn't mean you had spoken or anything.. just that your allys are both attacking the same target ;) and they are cleary sided on that attack, so theres a big chance you have the same opinion :p geez

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

You've been in Enmity like a week. Don't act like the ****ing authority on everything Enmity-related, because you basically are talking out of your rather sizeable arse.

Um - more like 3 weeks.

And I've followed "everything Enmity related" from pretty much day one.

K thanks.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
DA i think they were referring to earlier in the round!

En and S2N have been closes linked all round and im sure the outcome will be S2N handing En the win again.

Recon

Pruner

OBV. i didn't mean you had spoken or anything.. just that your allys are both attacking the same target ;) and they are cleary sided on that attack, so theres a big chance you have the same opinion :p geez

ohhh you mean just like the same opinions s2n and enmity have lol

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DA i think they were referring to earlier in the round!

En and S2N have been closes linked all round and im sure the outcome will be S2N handing En the win again.

Not so sure.

I can't see Twigley giving up the fight for rank 1. After all, the game is wide open atm.

Koeniej

Harvester

ohhh you mean just like the same opinions s2n and enmity have lol

yeah, thats what i mean ;)