Round 61 Awards

NightNinja

Harvester
since no else has done it yet I guess I will. Besides maybe it will breath some life back into these forums...

Alliance of the round: Tizer since you guys got R1 but in fairness we said from the get go we werent going for the win....
Best Offensive Alliance: Lukey's Photobook we dealt more damage, killed more troops, stole more land, and had the best of the stats that matter to me that gives us the edge.
Best Defensive Alliance: Wallyscags..for not being as big they always defended I think there was very few attacks that ever got through with no one sending any defense. You guys were a pain sometimes but I respect the hustle.
Honourable Mention Alliance: The Alliance. Kinda came out of nowhere middle of the round.
Worst Alliance: Ronin mostly multies and if you got to cheat then you have no real skill.
Best Leader: Martin he stepped up even though he didnt want to lead and did a great job considering everything we had to deal with a group.
Worst Leader: I cant really say. I dont really think it applies in this case
Player of the Round - Allied: Lukey he was the guy rallying the troops for us all round, pranking getting everyone on for defense and getting us ready for attacks.
Player of the Round - Solo: I dont have enough information to honestly say on this either.
Best Offensive Player: Hippie his attacks on r1 were stuff made of legend. Good job brother.
Best Defensive Player: Lilow even tho there were times she was the only one online she was always active in an otherwise dead alliance during their down time. Good for you chica
Honourable Mention Player: Baha, he sacrificed so many dogs to save us.
Worst Player: CK had to use multies to spy and farm with. You suck dude.
Best Moment of Round: When my alliance mates gang raped Sith
Worst Moment of Round: when my phone went down for the count

AnTnEy

Harvester
Best Alliance of the round: TBA for not caring
Worst Alliance of the round : The Tizer back for actually playing.
Player of the round: twigley

Didn't really play much this round so don't really know who was the real best player or the worst player of the round was. I do however wanna send thanks to Asmo for allowing me to chill in Discworld all round hassle free.

NightNinja

Harvester

Didn't really play much this round so don't really know who was the real best player or the worst player of the round was. I do however wanna send thanks to Asmo for allowing me to chill in Discworld all round hassle free.

shows what I know. I thought you were in Tizer. Well damn dude. You actually gonna play this round. I dont ever know why I am to be honest just bored I guess.

Turkey

Harvester
Tizer are awesome. Never met such an amazing group of individuals who have ever played this beautiful game. I love you guys.

Coon1

BANNED

Did Brandi enjoy being in R1 while you were chilling ftf?