Round 56: Mafia "whacked"

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
An 11 year old Thai boy was left reeling this morning as he logged in to find all his accounts had been admin locked.

Looking noticeably tearful the tearaway gave comments that he "couldn't believe admin had found out he was Asian" and that he'd "taken all of the necessary precautions".

Mafia have caused nothing but trouble this round by flagrantly ignoring rules regarding account sharing and multis.

One can only hope the bans will send a powerful message to any other potential cheats: You probably can't cheat because there's a small chance you'll be caught.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ROFL. You've just made the point in the other thread that you feel picked on that a lot of people are cheating, and so are Mafia, but that you feel the main reason you've been banned is because you're cheating from Thailand.

My post is poking fun at both aspects, nothing racist in that.

P.s You're a cheating n00btard!

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
No wonder why this game is dead.
Thanks to the mods.

Or it could be people quitting because they're unfairly attacked by 12 IDs who are the same guy.

You aren't welcome here.

dedkob

BANNED
niroth isnt even Banned ;)

You talk like you know alot, but you know nothing what happend inside the mafia ;)

But YES some of us did acc share.

What about MrMongo?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

You talk like you know alot, but you know nothing what happend inside the mafia ;)

What about MrMongo?

I'm unconcerned by the details of what happened. You've been caught now and you're circling the drain.

As for MrMongo - yeah it looks like he's cheated this round too. If he has I expect him to be locked. [At the very least Expendables leadership should kick rape him to avoid looking guilty by association.] (Correction: MrMongo is Solo)

But this thread is about the most blatant cheats of the round: you n00bs.

Last edited:

Lukey

Harvester
MrMongo is nothing to do with expendables, he's a solo bunkers

How hes still alive is beyond me.

Seriously though, would be nice if everyone cheating got banned. Some consistency would be fair.

Im not sure if this is a serious post? You cheat and now your moaning about what would be fair!!

Good riddens to Mafia shame it was after they killed me this morning and stole 7 k :p

Coon1

BANNED

Seriously though, would be nice if everyone cheating got banned. Some consistency would be fair.

Im not sure if this is a serious post? You cheat and now your moaning about what would be fair!!

Good riddens to Mafia shame it was after they killed me this morning and stole 7 k :p

You must be seriously mistaken mate, tell me when i cheated?

If you say last round, youre just embarrassing yourself. Theres been more than enough discussion on the matter.

If you say this round you could not be more incorrect.

A brain to mouth filter would be ideal for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukey

Harvester

If you say last round, youre just embarrassing yourself. Theres been more than enough discussion on the matter.

A leopard can not change its spots! If you did not want to be tarnished with a brush you shouldnt of done it in the first place.

You get so up tight its comical to watch.

Coon1

BANNED

A leopard can not change its spots! If you did not want to be tarnished with a brush you shouldnt of done it in the first place.

So you chose embarrassment, cute.

dedkob

BANNED

What about MrMongo?

I'm unconcerned by the details of what happened. You've been caught now and you're circling the drain.

As for MrMongo - yeah it looks like he's cheated this round too. If he has I expect him to be locked. [At the very least Expendables leadership should kick rape him to avoid looking guilty by association.] (Correction: MrMongo is Solo)

But this thread is about the most blatant cheats of the round: you n00bs.

Im not even banned so stfu.

I know there's a language barrier, but holy hell are some of you incoherent. Take the extra minute and try and read a sentence I don't have to go over 5 times to understand what you're jabbering on about.

Cheating in a dying text game? That's pretty sad.

Last edited:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

Whilst the changing of spots comment is true, people do change.
Im sure 90***37; of the playerbase has broken the rules atleast once in their career, because people haven't openly admitted that doesn't mean it hasnt happened.

Im sure you've multied, acc shared, troop traded or land farmed before.

Edit; For the record, Im not defending anyones behaviour. If i was admin even the sniff at wrong doing would result in a pretty swift locking, do it again, perma ban!