Round 55 Awards Discussion

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Alliances of multi's... suprised this didnt happen sooner tbh, shame people feel the need to cheat to win a game that is truely on it's knees.

I nominate Insomniac for players player of the year award for not playing.

Slavi

Harvester
Nominate Recon and Coon for players of the Bush ... 2 people = 2 alliances !

[12/10, 11:40 PM] Recon: Barbaric was yours too right?
[12/10, 11:41 PM] Coon: Yeh
[12/10, 11:41 PM] Recon: Kk
[12/10, 11:41 PM] Recon: Trying to find a rpg i can hit lol
[12/10, 11:41 PM] Recon: Seems like mara is the only one
[12/10, 11:41 PM] Coon: Hit me lol
[12/10, 11:41 PM] Coon: 3140
[12/10, 11:43 PM] Recon: Mmm
[12/10, 11:43 PM] Recon: Tempting

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
and yet you and others continue to play with them. bravo

*slow clap*

Coon1

BANNED
Slavi, dont know who you are but if youre going to make some lame attempt at a "name and shame" you should get your facts straight first.

Maybe you should ask recon, master and antney all how many IDs they controlled this round?? I'll give you a clue, its not one or two.

Lastly, shut the **** up Garrett. You play your own game with your own ally and thats fine, but dont pretend to know me or anything about me in this game.

C

CK1337

hai gais.

apparently i win for playing all of your accounts xoxo

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Slavi, dont know who you are but if youre going to make some lame attempt at a "name and shame" you should get your facts straight first.

Maybe you should ask recon, master and antney all how many IDs they controlled this round?? I'll give you a clue, its not one or two.

Lastly, shut the **** up Garrett. You play your own game with your own ally and thats fine, but dont pretend to know me or anything about me in this game.

I never named you personally. Since your jimmies are so rustled, i guess you have a guilty conscience. Obviously you don't know me if you think I will listen to the likes of you.

You in some fashion have cheated/looked the other way/condoned/planned said cheating. You are a cheating ****. You have no leg to stand on let alone to act all indignant and self-righteous about.

You sir are a grade-a idiot. bravo again.

Coon1

BANNED

I never named you personally. Since your jimmies are so rustled, i guess you have a guilty conscience. Obviously you don't know me if you think I will listen to the likes of you.

You in some fashion have cheated/looked the other way/condoned/planned said cheating. You are a cheating ****. You have no leg to stand on let alone to act all indignant and self-righteous about.

You sir are a grade-a idiot. bravo again.

Wow you are really proving yourself to be a serious ****. You are the only outspoken one in your group when you probably in fact, know the very least about what happened.

Get educated then get back to me

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
If I were to honestly give a rat's arse I would change my vote for worst player or at least an honorable mention for worst player to whoever "Barbaric" is.
Between the messages sent by him to me and then changing account nick to JamesnChina2, I am appalled at how truly childish a good many people here are. I've heard so many say that so-and so's online persona is not at all what they are like in RL - however there is much research to debunk that opinion .. My opinion is that online persona's often reveal the real person, quite possibly in RL they hide these personal defects that are considered unacceptable by society but take a look at the history of some of the more notorious whacko serial killers... their neighbors and family are often in shock :/ - If those individuals were to play an online RP game where they could be cannibals or rapists or w/e, what are the odds that would be the persona they would have adopted online and anonymous
So IMO all this name calling.. cheating at something as insignificant as an online strategy game, trolling to agitate others is truly puerile if not somewhat unintelligent...and part of their RL personality
Grow up boys!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I just wanna say, that whatever happened, nothing justifies cheating/endorsing of cheating/not acting against cheating. Thusly Coon, you've just recieved the award for **** of the round. I'd give it to so many more others, but they've not entered my field of vision so far.

Coon1

BANNED
I just wanna say, that whatever happened, nothing justifies cheating/endorsing of cheating/not acting against cheating. Thusly Coon, you've just recieved the award for **** of the round. I'd give it to so many more others, but they've not entered my field of vision so far.

More hate from someone who doesn't know me and doesn't know what happened? Seems unfair. From a few comments it also seems as though people think I'm the leader of CaE and/or caused the split... guess again

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Why would I need to know you to have an opinion of what you did?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Coon backwards spells nooB! Not a coincidence, imo.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
coon lost the moment he posted, if not the moment he was born. considering i never talked about him, just about the rampant crap happening this round - awfully touchy.

no coon, i'm just a popular target and you want to vent because of all the sand in your vagina. if you were so well educated and didn't care what anyone thinks LEAST of all me... you wouldn't post. it's nice to know that i can wind you up so. your tears *nom nom lick* they taste like candy.

so spit your crap and your insults so you can go back to your little internet friends asking for approval "i really showed him didn't i... guys.... guys? i showed him right?!". It makes no difference to me.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I have no idea other than he attacked me because I'm a lightning rod. Most I said is that people continue to play with cheaters and thus let it happen. Tell you this though, you'll never get the truth from the cheats.

Coon1

BANNED
I have no idea other than he attacked me because I'm a lightning rod. Most I said is that people continue to play with cheaters and thus let it happen. Tell you this though, you'll never get the truth from the cheats.

Youre outspoken about something you have no idea about. This is why i singled you out. ****ing moron

Atlantis

Pruner
Why has whatever that nobody knows about actually come to light instead of just all these childish accusations flying around?

Or is there truth to the rumour and nobody is man (or woman) enough to admit it?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

Youre outspoken about something you have no idea about. This is why i singled you out. ****ing moron

I know there has been rampant cheating. I know you belong to it in some capacity. The only thing I lack is the detail. You huffing and pouting about it doesn't change that I'm right and you are not.

The cheating is all i've spoken about and I'm not wrong. Stop being an idiot child.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Five more posts and I'm still none the wiser. Apparently everybody is utterly ignorant about everything that happened this round. Were you all playing with your eyes shut or something? :p