Fully contactable
Active
A lot of experience
IRC active

Message me on here if interested :)

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
10.2 - Bumping threads in order to keep them near the top of the list is prohibited. Posts of this nature are not conducive to community spirit and are unwelcome.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
While he was pretty poor this round, in the past when I have played with Tiger, he has been a reliable member. Getting online and defending whenever we needed him. There was a point where he was pretty much the only member left in the alliance with troops. He scared off a lot of attackers no mater the time of day.

If he plans on being as active next round as he has been in the past, he's a valuable part of any team.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Cheers guys!:)

And Dimitar, I wasn't bumping the thread. I only said it so people knew I was still looking, sorry :/

edd

Tree Surgeon
I'd have laughed if Antney had been recruited by hijacking tiger's thread before tiger was recruited :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Granted, Tiger messed up, as his thread title looks like he's recruiting for an ally. But yes, you create your own thread, with [Availible] Wordswordswords, and then you write something about yourself in the first post. The more info you can put in there, the better it is.