Round 50 Awards

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Time for my favorite moment of the round, honoring those amazing people who impressed me!

Of course I haven't finished writing my awards so this thread is a place holder to make the post easier from my phone :)

* Alliance of the round -
* Best Offensive Alliance -
* Best Defensive Alliance -
* Honourable Mention Alliance -
* Worst Alliance -
* Best Leader -
* Worst Leader -
* Player of the Round - Allied -
* Player of the Round - Solo -
* Best Offensive Player -
* Best Defensive Player -
* Honourable Mention Player -
* Worst Player -
* Best Moment of Round -
* Worst Moment of Round-

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Worst player - Flamey for making the awards thread when there's still 10 days of the round left!

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - Smeg, foiled the siege..fair play (even though was a pants resistance attempt)

* Best Offensive Alliance - No one hits me as amazing. We were dreadful at attacking together but great at attacking alone, always had higher land then the rest

* Best Defensive Alliance - Smeg, when all 3/4 of our allys attacked i thought there was no chance of a recall...but the mid ticking flak & waiting for the vamps to show our reals was pretty smart

* Honorable Mention Alliance - Cori,received a fair few bashes with little complaints

* Worst Alliance - Cori/scally, did little offensively really

* Best Leader - Seb, always motivational & encouraging

* Worst Leader - Seb, not ruthless enough for the leader role in my eyes

* Player of the Round - Allied - Whoever "something" is,been sat rank1 for the entire round nearly with that hideous route.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Martin,kept killing our nubs :(

* Best Offensive Player - Gokualex, Reaper , Cyrus

* Best Defensive Player - Ed, James

* Honorable Mention Player - Coruba, helped us out at the start like a gent

* Worst Players - Antony,Godsend etc (The SQ`s who left when it got tough) And Harribo-worlds worst bush player.

* Best Moment of Round - Rank 1 ally

* Worst Moment of Round- Smeging it all up-put it down to lack of experience...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - Smeg - You guys had a stunner of a round - simply.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Smeg. You bought down a number of alliance and climbed to the top. Very good planning for whoever was doing it all. I also want to say TBA for the start of the round. When I was there, we were the ones who was doing all the attacking.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Smeg - defending against the 'resistance' effectively and lost pretty much minimal land.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Cori/Scally - played a quiet round but you sometimes made your presence known.

* Worst Alliance - ADH - Sorry guys, but there was about 6 of us at best probably actually doing something. There was a large lump of players with the 'Blurgh' attitude. Oh, and at best like 7 sending on the resistance, awful.

* Best Leader - Twigley/Icy - both obviously done a splendid job!

* Worst Leader - Seb (Sorry) - First time I played under you and it wasn't a good first impression. You were hardly there, never done anything. Just refreshed and that was it (Sound like someone Cyrus ;)). Oh, and Shaun when he took over with the classic statement 'You won't be defended, you haven't deserved it'. LOL.

* Player of the Round - Allied - As Stargayzer said 'Something' has done well. No one else has stood out.

* Player of the Round - Solo - No one has stood out.

* Best Offensive Player - For me, Stargazer. I ALWAYS saw him attacking, and got up to rank 13/14 at his highest. Full of bribing, bounty etc - Very impressed. Cyrus for his rushes.

* Best Defensive Player - Ed/James - Always saw you two there helping no matter what!

* Honourable Mention Player - No one.

* Worst Player - Harribo - Awful round. Sent attacks and died. Logged on, saw inc and done nothing.

* Best Moment of Round - Killing a solo who sent me abusive messages - Kept me entertained.

* Worst Moment of Round- Rage quitting from TBA - Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Best Moment of Round - meeting Cyrus (and janpe/timmie <3)
* Worst Moment of Round - leaving Cyrus (and janpe/timmie <3), not being allied with ed

that is all

Last edited:

yan0

Planter
* Best Moment of Round - Watching the resistance fail many times

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Perhpas I did make this a bit early, however I was bored :)

* Alliance of the round - (This is a really hard call because all the alliances really shined in some ways and were really dismal in other ways) ADHSQUIRRELS - I chose to award this to ADHSquirrels due to the impressive performance of their members. They managed to do well for themselves at different points of the round, despite suffering from the following limitations:

• Poor/inexperienced leadership.
  • No particularly experienced members.
  • A distinct lack of loyalty in existing members.
* Best Offensive Alliance - I only joined this round quite late and did not see anything particularly amazing. The resistance failed hard, Shituation failed to do any impressive attacks. I guess I would have to award this to TBADiscworld, based purely on their impressive rise after the majority of their restarted.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Scallywags. Quite simply being a rank 2 alliance with lower land then the alliances under you and retaining a massive troop lead shows your doing something right on defence.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Cori Celeste. They never whinged or complained when they suffered attacks. They had fun with me and I with them.

* Worst Alliance - Scallywags. Given the calibre of players present in this alliance I was extremely dissapointed when they joined in Shituations land trains on us. While many will remark that this is the way of the game, it is not the way I play or what I had come to expect from some of the wonderful people in scallywags.

* Best Leader - Twigley. Before he had his real life issues, he was a great, active and supportive leader, without being overly aggressive or FTW. aspects that had caused us to clash many rounds ago.

* Worst Leader - Ninja7 (i believe he was leading ADHSquirrels). So much potential and yet so much fail.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Garrett, What an absolutely Player. Active, defends and best of all understands the concept of putting the team first. My hat off to you sir.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Martin and CK. Did well, didn't resort to cheap tactics that other solo's were using this round.

* Best Offensive Player - Martin, Solo BH always impresses me.

* Best Defensive Player - Garrett. Amazing defender who doesnt just mass defends for the award.

* Honourable Mention Player - Benjai. When I last played he was a newcomer who didn't understand most of the basic concepts of the game. He has come a long way and was an assett to his alliance during defence, attacks and the resistance.

JamesnChina - I was dissapointed when he jumped in on Shituations land trains, but as always was impressed by both his defending and his continued efforts to attack us on his own.

* Worst Player - Everyone who tried to jumpship to TBA when it was rising through the ranks and everyone who tried to jumpship to Shituation. Loyalty means nothing anymore.

* Best Moment of Round - Everytime a poorly ratioed dragon attacked and I blocked them with minimal losses.

* Worst Moment of Round- Watching scally jump in on Shituations land trains.

I would like to add the following:

Addicted: Fantastic player with a great attitude, really stepped up to the plate and did amazing work when Twigley got busy IRL.
Blockatiel: Hasn't impressed me in previous rounds, but this round he was amazing. Along with addicted did amazing work when twigley got busy IRL.
Alevo: always got on to defend - never complained
Goku: always got on to defend - never complained
hoofed: always got on to defend - never complained
JJB and Souls: great active defenders, was a pleasure when they joined us.

Every other member of TBADiscworld: I just want to say "WOW!", what a team you guys are, I am privleged and honoured to have served with you.

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - Shituation. Just flat out had everyone beat.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Again, Smeg. Used some creative attacking techniques as well as blunt force at times.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Again, Smeg. The LT once ETA2 has revealed tactic was particularly irksome!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywags. Awesome to see them up there after so many rounds of being the whipping boy!

* Worst Alliance - Crispy Donuts. Multis got mullered!

* Best Leader - Not really sure tbh. Let's go with Rooster :)

* Worst Leader - Ima give this to myself too. I started the round on my summer break and thought I'd be able to keep up the same effort as I'd managed the round before. Unfortunately, new job and new girlfriend conspired to inhibit my plans :/

* Player of the Round - Allied - I don't like commentating on guys who I haven't had a chance to play with. So this goes to Boogie. Never complains or *****es, great at attacking on his own or with a group.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Martin every day of the week.

* Best Offensive Player - Martin again. Dat bounty.

* Best Defensive Player - Whoever was the larger doggy in Shituation. I'd say almost singlehandedly foiled the majority of resistance attacks.

* Honourable Mention Player(s) - Gazzy, Benji, invader, Brandon - guys I have been able to rely on all round without a word of complaint, or frustration, just good fun :) In fact, thanks to all who played in ADH without rage-quitting despite all the set-backs. Stargazer for sitcking with it and being a team player despite his obvious frustrations.

* Worst Player(s) - Spy/Dean. Never joined in when pranked on. Negative influence all round. Then threw a fit about being K/Red when he'd told me he was deleting. Also, on attitude alone (sorry mate) Tiger, who quit as soon as we got hit the second time, and was always prodding me to K/R loyal members.

* Best Moment of Round - Being R1 with no effort.

* Worst Moment of Round - Realising you need effort to maintain R1 >.< Also every time one of my guys gets zeroed. Every time it hurts :(

See you all on the beach next round :D

Last edited:

Timmiejj

Pruner
* Alliance of the round -Shituation, obviously

* Best Offensive Alliance - Shituation, we battered all of you :p

* Best Defensive Alliance - Shituation, i think we resisted the resistance very good with minimal losses / Scallywags: good organised def all round, even with our masses on same tick you lot atleast attempt to mass fake first tick and wait till very last minute before you pull out instead of just having the target send out to gov and not even attempting def :)

* Worst Alliance - The ridicilous tumor that TBA had at the begin of the round, cant even remember their names, vanished after a week or two.

* Best Leader - Cyrus x-)

* Worst Leader - Hard to say as i have hardly any idea who exactly is leading what alliance.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Polo; sublime 6th sense for calling reals and fakes both on offense and defense.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Martin, been a pain in the ass many many times

* Best Offensive Player - Cyrus's rushes gave us quite some breathing space during the aftermath of the resistance, having those nasty robo's out of the way makes things a lot easier x)

* Best Defensive Player - Terra/LS_ always prepared to pull open a can of attack doggies and sacrifice them for the greater good.

* Worst Player - This has to be Reaper, the countless suicide were rly annoying :p

* Best Moment of Round - Winning

* Worst Moment of Round- Not sleeping because of 3/4 times a night Striker/Apache/SA/etc.etc. rushes and not wanting to die from it :p

Chris'o

Harvester
* Alliance of the round -Empire for staying strong through the power block BS.

* Worst Alliance -All the alliances in the resistance for failing to topple rank 1 when they had a massive advantage for many many weeks! Also Shituation for failing to stomp the resistance early before they became too strong.

* Best Leader -Dubel G. just because he has 3 alliances in one round...

* Worst Leader -Who ever was in charge of that resistance

* Player of the Round - Allied -Timmiejj. He is just an all round good player. A massive asset to any alliance.

* Player of the Round - Solo -Martin:pulled off some decent bounty runs. Dax: absolute beast at defence.

* Best Offensive Player -Gokualex: not much skill, but he has a massive amount of determination. If he chose his targets better he could be rank 1 bounty hunter.

* Best Defensive Player -JamesNchina: non stop defending from him the entire round

* Honourable Mention Player - Cyrus. Did some decent harrier rushes.

* Worst Player -

* Best Moment of Round -Getting 19k land and rank 50 with 0 troops as a solo. Pure lulz

* Worst Moment of Round- Forgetting i have inc and losing 200m dogs.

Chris'o

Harvester
Dax has all his forum accounts banned. lol. So im posting his awards for him.

* Alliance of the round - Shituation. You can't make an 80 person powerblock for a third of the round and give any participating alliance any award if they can't beat 19 people.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Shituation. Definitely clearing house of the undeserving of high ranks now.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Shituation. Defeated the great fail powerblock of R50. Better feat than any other alliance displayed by a country mile.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Empire/Dead Man. You must have had a really crappy time beneath 80 players that wanted their cheap land. The fact you're both still going hasn't escaped my respect, at least.

* Worst Alliance - TBA. Politics, politics, politics replacing your inability to beat R1 the proper way. Enjoy your humble ****ing pie, chaps.

* Best Leader - Whoever led Empire/Dead Man. Must have been inspiring or very patient. Or both. Admirable irrespective.

* Worst Leader - Every leader that thought making an 80 man no attack pact would do anything but further damage this game, you total morons.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Giving it to Tim. Retained rank despite being the target of burnout tactics, then handed out the cans of whoop-ass once the powerblock collapsed.

* Player of the Round - Solo - There are so many more than Martin, actually (he still gets one of my votes, though).

Chris'O: You're still one of the best damn people left in this game. Every round spent rolling with you is a pleasure. This round you beastmode as Dogs without TL. Case rested.

Shronock: He was putting in his 7 hours whilst serving in Afghanistan, and both of those things deserve full respect. He then came home to his family and still hauled ass. More dedication than a vast swathe of people that use these forums and blabber.

Seetal: Got stuck in. Great guy.

Big Rick: Came back because I poked and prodded. Did awesome despite his huge gap since last playing.

Masa: Old faithful. You're still awesome.

Any solo that portals: You took the **** end of the stick from most of the inane mentally retarded alliance players of this round, so if you make it then you deserve it.

* Best Offensive Player - Martin for BH. Chris'O for his land stealing.

* Best Defensive Player - Chris'O. Best Pnap you could ask for.

* Honourable Mention Player - Refined. Brand new to this game, and stuck it out alone despite NOBODY trying to help him understand it when he asked. Everybody that ignored or berated his questions should be ashamed of themselves.

Gokulex: Odd vote, perhaps? Very persistent even if he's not very capable. I'll nod my hat to his efforts, but he learned what I'm all about the hard way.

* Worst Player - Stargayzer. You really are hot air in a conveniently-sized, useless package. You are not a top flight player, you are a sponge. Fact.

* Best Moment of Round - People stopped attacking me/Chris/Masa/Shronock because they got bored of failing. The message is simple: I shepherd these lands, and you are not worthy.

* Worst Moment of Round - Realising the ranks 2-5 had teamed up, and my hard work in land stealing was going to be forfeit of this. Such is life, I suppose. You still couldn't kill me.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
In response to Dax's worst player with no back up comment:

Battle Report - Attacking Dax alone.
[close] 6,669 hostile Protestor Leader attacked, distracting 3,151 allied staff.
[close] 6,669 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 6,099 allied staff.
[close] 39,997,011 allied Violent Demonstrator attacked, killing 16,207,836 hostile staff.
[close] 5,372,098 hostile Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 66,371,593 allied staff.
[close] 18,984,765 hostile Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 91,896,843 allied staff.
[close] 2,176,726 hostile Hippy Van attacked, distracting 1,896,136 allied staff.
[close] 3,699 hostile Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 8,664 allied staff.
[close] 778,598 hostile News Van attacked, distracting 39,331,316 allied staff.
[close] 797,805 allied Seed Thief stole 79,780,499 stored seeds. [1,315,691] tree. [18,231,318] bush. [46,693,249] flower. [13,540,241] grass.
[close] 410,077 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 662 land. [169] tree. [344] bush. [94] flower. [55] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 199,513,802 [£589,243,073,200] friendlies distracted.
Died: 16,207,836 [£215,168,640,000] enemies dead.

You stole 662 land. [169] tree. [344] bush. [94] flower. [55] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You stole 79,780,499 seeds. [1,315,691] tree seeds. [18,231,318] bush seeds. [46,693,249] flower seeds. [13,540,241] grass seeds.
You gained 79,764 effectiveness.
You gained 49.20 fame.
You lost 61.52 honour.
You earned £561,536,894 bounty.
Your max land grab was reduced in this battle.

Ps.you suck

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
best player - ed
worst player - mateen
worst moment - souls leaving

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Yeah Dax has devolved hard core. Taking up his banner and cause is not something I'd recommend.

Chris'o

Harvester
Seriously? Dax got all his accounts banned and you felt it was okay to post on his behalf? Sums up Dax.

Oh... is that not ok with you?
Well im really sorry about that! Next time i will make sure to ask your permission before i post something.

FeR

Harvester
Best Moment of the round: Zeroing Stargazer!

Mon 21st Apr, year 5. Noon Attacking Stargazer
Battle Report - Attacking Stargazer
[range] 48,001,337 hostile RPG Trooper attacked, killing 3,754,998 allied staff.
[range] 1,025,655 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 230,811 allied staff.
[range] 180,000 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 212,335 allied staff.
[range] 48,572,573 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 234,664,845 hostile staff.
[range] 67,229,283 allied Assassin attacked, killing 69,044,554 hostile staff.
[range] 718,621 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 112,423 allied staff.
[range] 202,379 hostile Harrier attacked, killing 100,917 allied staff.
[range] 99,690 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 55,553 allied staff.
[range] 236,957 hostile Sniper attacked, killing 351,615 allied staff.
[range] 536,602 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 1,311,369 allied staff.
[range] 755,638 hostile Ranger attacked, killing 977,986 allied staff.
[range] 1,434,752 hostile Shock Trooper attacked, killing 820,334 allied staff.
[range] 2,122,610 hostile Humvee attacked, killing 265,957 allied staff.

Disabled: 343,234 [£17,307,007,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 7,851,064 [£395,706,713,000] friendlies dead. 303,709,399 [£3,354,482,995,200] enemies dead.

You gained 1,351,590 effectiveness.
You gained 65.96 fame.
You lost 64.65 honour.
You earned £967,737,004,182 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £79,141,342,600 insurance.

Battle Report - Attacking Stargazer
[middle] 16,635,082 hostile RPG Trooper attacked, killing 1,377,110 allied staff.
[middle] 910,780 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 198,070 allied staff.
[middle] 74,587 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 89,832 allied staff.
[middle] 46,721,137 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 64,955,454 hostile staff.
[middle] 63,762,787 allied Assassin attacked, killing 7,237,779 hostile staff.

Disabled: 198,070 [£10,001,245,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 1,466,942 [£74,015,731,000] friendlies dead. 72,193,233 [£1,467,330,221,800] enemies dead.

You gained 605,440 effectiveness.
You gained 53.03 fame.
You lost 62.72 honour.
You earned £429,401,626,845 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £14,803,146,200 insurance.

Chris'o

Harvester
We were on topic until Dax decided to post.
DAMN YOU DAX!!! Just ban him again!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Posting someone a banned person has said is a bannable offence. Tut. Even worse when its full of crap.

redlion

Pruner
Posting someone a banned person has said is a bannable offence. Tut. Even worse when its full of crap.

No it's not. Read the rules noob.

Multiple forum accounts and impersonation:
7.1 – Forum users are only permitted one forum account. Additional accounts shall be banned without notice and the primary account warned or banned as well. If for whatever reason you need your account name changed, contact Azzer via a forum PM.
7.2 – Creation of a new account for the purpose of bypassing a suspension or ban is prohibited. The second account shall be banned and the primary accounts suspension extended. Further offences could lead to ingame action

Nothing in there about posting for someone else.