Round 37 Award Discussions

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round
a little bias here but i would say Aphallatosis we got beat down pretty hard and came back and held off the other alliances.
* Best Offensive Alliance
didn't really see anyone else attacking tbh
* Best Defensive Alliance
would say RES as they defend like no other and have kicked the crap out of us a few times when we think we are good to stay
* Honourable Mention Alliance
RES i think deserves a lot. because the only reason they are not 2nd is because they would actually stay in our range AND THEY FOUGHT US time and time again. thats an awesome alliance in my book!
* Worst Alliance
probably OMG we lost due to they fell fast and easy
* Best Leader
hero was there at the meat of the round when it counted
* Worst Leader
have no idea
* Player of the Round - Allied
Ryu and leeroy amazing player, amazing activity would prank with no issues. would watch each other attacks, planned hits and watched them very closely
* Player of the Round - Solo
adam sandler(in game name)
* Best Offensive Player
have no idea
* Best Defensive Player
ryu
* Honourable Mention Player
luckysports and willy. awesome players as always.

* Worst Player
no idea

<3

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i would like to refute ogluks opinion that ogluk was the worst leader, ogluk did what his alliance wanted, and for that we are thankful, we just didnt hit the jackpot. and besides zaheen and bruce* were worse

*if bruce ever lead

Ryu

Pruner
For the record;

Recon does NOT hold Most land held or Most land stolen.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Zaheen seems to be on the end of a fair wedge of stick. As far as I can see from a lot of people it is because they didn't like the sound of a few home truths.

Although there were a few altercations between he and several members of OWL earlier this round (names elude me, I have been very inactive), he was only wanting what was best for the alliance. A lot of people didn't want to give anything to the group.

Anyway, I am slightly disappointed everyone fell away as quickly as they did- given our activity, leaving me and Charlie to hold the fort was not wise :p

Angela

Harvester
* Alliance of the (start of the) round: Original dR was balling, haven't had that much fun for ages.

* Best Offensive Alliance: No one from my perspective. Just trains and massing as always.

* Best Defensive Alliance: early dR, yochokos extremists were funny

* Honourable Mention Alliance: Discworld, thanks for fattening up my restart <3

* Best Moment of Round: Worrying we'd get aphalla/s2s retal when we hit res, but then watching them just join in instead.

* Worst Moment of Round: Fighting tooth and nail to take down aphalla, then immedietely getting double teamed. Or going from 14k -> 1k land after going away for 4 days.

Im assuming you was in UR and Apha was asked to join in with you guys so i doubt they would have hit you as well.

btw ive been told that most of UR had no knowledge of Apha being asked to help but it still happened.

Stegosaurus

Pruner
btw ive been told that most of UR had no knowledge of Apha being asked to help but it still happened.

Those behind the attack had no knowledge of it. Tis a shame members felt the need to share - was really just looking for some fun after a stagnant few weeks.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Zaheen seems to be on the end of a fair wedge of stick. As far as I can see from a lot of people it is because they didn't like the sound of a few home truths.

Although there were a few altercations between he and several members of OWL earlier this round (names elude me, I have been very inactive), he was only wanting what was best for the alliance. A lot of people didn't want to give anything to the group.

That would be me in the first week when he was utterly obsessed with stopping iof from winning for some bizarre reason and decided the best idea was to team up with rank 1, which is when a load of people left (myself included). He was a pretty godawful leader.

edd

Tree Surgeon
For the record;

Recon does NOT hold Most land held or Most land stolen.

At the time when most voted he probably did hold most land held, and the guy who has most land stolen was not really in the same situation as recon.