Redemption :D

antisback

Head Gardener
Re: Redemption :D

NoobCake said:
We(Jizz) had a bit of a rough start as our ex-leader and a few others(myself included) were on holidays and Redemption caught us a tad off guard.

Shortly there after I took over as leader as Rama went inactive for RL purposes (Rama FTW!!) after a couple days of jump starting the activity we began to fight back and I decided to use our activity as the basis for our advantage and hit them at their(and most alliances) weak spot. We had a goal and it was to win the round, RT was dead and Redemption was in our way...by the end of the week they had players disbanding and deleting...

I'd just like to add my two cents, I am of the beleif that it would still be a relative stalemate if for some reason mass sleep mode hadn't been hit. The only ones gaining any real land up to that point had been the bunkers. Redemption threw away the round by mass sleeping, that is why I and a few others left not because we died :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Rama said:
loosers complains, I love it! , is pretty funny how when people is loosing how the complain, ofc I have done it too lol, you will never see alliances wining complain hehe, then yeah the comparison with another rounds, yeah on that round we powned, etc, etc, but the fact its you loosing this round, so get over it, its just a game, you want facts? thats facts...

what exactly did you pwn rama? ive not seen any evidence of your alliance solely dominating anything, you've only gained the advantage by purely teaming up with redemp, so why dont you get your arse out your ass and see the sunshine.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Rama said:
loosers complains, I love it! , is pretty funny how when people is loosing how the complain, ofc I have done it too lol, you will never see alliances wining complain hehe, then yeah the comparison with another rounds, yeah on that round we powned, etc, etc, but the fact its you loosing this round, so get over it, its just a game, you want facts? thats facts...

You know, when you kill an alliance and you know you are attacking them 2v1 + your safelisted solo friends then people WILL complain... your win is a lame one in my book no matter what you say...

PS. TRFC won the round in 3-4 days (I have the screenshots to prove it), alone, no Politics AT ALL + no solo friends safelisted.

NoobCake

Planter

Jiggy said:
so if jizz are so utterly amazing how come you guys had to recruit 30 extra people to attack us on two occasions? surely with your wonderful alliance youd attack alone against us? Hero we had you on the ropes on two occasions and the only way youve prevented yourselfs from losing is by recruiting redemption to be your pwns for a while before plumping them up and slaughtering them. I seem to redember we had 7 of the top 10 untill we generated inc from 50 players...

Erm, Jizz and Redemption had the agreement to kill RT from the get go so we did no recruiting at any point. The only thing you could be talking about by having a lead and us "on the ropes" could have been just after flak wars...But when you already know you have a friend with a mutual enemy why would you car if the other has a slight lead.

Cyrus, if using a hypothetical as an example is an assumption then I sure did make a lot of assumptions :p.

Fact: Interlude won last round due to large people in Pest leaving at a bad time, and politics...not any other way.

Fact: It is a game, the only people complaining and getting nasty are the ones losing (happens every round)

Fact: Jizz has played the round very well thus far and has been smart about what they have done.

Fact: Neither Redemption or Jizz "used" the other alliance. They had an agreement to kill RedTube and would then declare war and fight it out. Which happened.

How are those for facts Cryus. No assumptions at all. Now can you please just drop it lol?

And Yes F0xx TRFC was an amazing alliance and won it very quickly, and the only thing i didnt like about that round was aGit beating me in land :(. 'Most' of the rounds since the new age have see the alliance that jumped out to an early lead become the target of mass incoming from the others.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

here goes to rip up your so called "facts"

interlude is not Redtube, had same leader and afew members whoop de doo

we had more than a slight lead on both your alliances.

you used redemptions personal vendetta to gain the advantage as you just stated you both wanted us dead, JJ sacrificed their round so he could take us down, basically handing you the win.

ive never said you havnt played the round well, you have politically but dont go round saying your the best alliance skilled wise. you run your mouth when clearly you have nothing to show for it, redemp gave you the win, end of, so lets drop it there shall we.

NoobCake

Planter

Ok finally we can drop it, but i will clear the air and say that i never once said Jizz had the most skilled players of the alliances this round. Only that of all the groups I would choose the ones from Jizz as a whole of the others as a whole. That is all :p.

Rama

Pruner

f0xx said:
Rama said:

You know, when you kill an alliance and you know you are attacking them 2v1 + your safelisted solo friends then people WILL complain... your win is a lame one in my book no matter what you say...

PS. TRFC won the round in 3-4 days (I have the screenshots to prove it), alone, no Politics AT ALL + no solo friends safelisted.

Ofc they did , they were the only decent ally that round lol, how they wouldnt win in the first 4 days, they actually won in the first hour the round started.... foxx that usually have happened. Dunno wich win is lamest, a politic win or a win where there was nooone else to stand on them(thou I dont consider any of the win lames, just trying to see your point of view), actually there was a decent ally, but they didnt have a good start, so they couldnt compete with TRFC. And this round jizz never safe listed anyone, just worked with another ally, a common thing nowdays allys do.

Rama

Pruner

Cyrus said:
Rama said:

what exactly did you pwn rama? ive not seen any evidence of your alliance solely dominating anything, you've only gained the advantage by purely teaming up with redemp, so why dont you get your arse out your ass and see the sunshine.

Well its not my ally anymore and I believe Jizz got a nice lead by taking Rede and another allys lands alone? jizz havent worked out with Rede since almost 2 weeks now? maybe a little less...dunno what you talking about...

Souls

Official Helper

f0xx said:
Rama said:
And this round jizz never safe listed anyone

Go tell that to someone who is going to believe mate...

I can show you all the pols pages and overview, if you want ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

The fact that you guys have solo players in your IRC channel speaks enough, don't you think?

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

f0xx said:
Rama said:

You noobs won by kick-raping me and using my land! lol jkin :p

But yea, if you guys think Jizz dominated us during the war then you are pretty wrong. I'd like to say it was a fairly even match but Jizz did come out on top and I applaud them for that :) But please stop using the phrase "Using Redemption" as I think that's totally wrong.

Souls

Official Helper

f0xx said:
The fact that you guys have solo players in your IRC channel speaks enough, don't you think?

They're in the channel, sure, but they're not safelisted. If they're not in the alliance, they're a fair target, as far as I'm concerned. Ask Alci. :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Grrrr

Grrrr

Edit - Discussion merged in from another thread. Some posts went AWOL along the way - Charlie

NoobCake said:
Cyrus said:
or we all team up on jizz, bunkers included and steal their land. NICE ONE!!!

This makes me laugh. He, Cyrus, the one smeg-head about being teamed up on by 2 alliances that were smaller than them (at the start) is nw WANTING to team up with others to do the same thing he is complaining about!!!! HAHAHAHA

This my friends is why the same thing happens every round, and why I can never seem to care about what people like this say :p

I am nt exactly sure why the bunkers would go after Jizz, since it was the wars Jizz is and were fighting in that got most of them their land...as DS will admit ( don't think i didnt see you following us every chance you got buddy ). I actually commend the bunkers this round. With the injury system and AR making psolo so powerful, choosing to go that route as a group was pure genius...though im hoping Azzer sees this and makes a few changes for the future. :D

lets be honest there is just a slight different between someone wanting help to fight an alliance the same score as ourselves and wanting help to fight an alliance 3 times our score no?

Don

Weeder

Souls said:
f0xx said:

They're in the channel, sure, but they're not safelisted. If they're not in the alliance, they're a fair target, as far as I'm concerned. Ask Alci. :p

I can vouch for that. Earlier in the round, I attacked one of the solo guys that hangs out with us... Rama told , and I quote, to 'go for it'. And I landed quite nicely... :p Never heard anyone say not to attack anybody thus far... but believe what ya want... :)

antisback

Head Gardener
Re: Jizz allie

Subdivisions said:
I would have told Redemption to grow some balls, and I would have sat back and laughed while my only competition killed each other.

At that point, JJ had already given the round to you guys, we wanted our revenge on his stupidity.

Not to mention, I would have been impressed and slightly amused that even after helping batter an alliance to half the score of the other, they still fought to go on the offensive against the much bigger enemy.

Excuse me, but stop calling JJ stupid, he's canadian, many people get that confused with stupid but they're different things.

It was a gamble, a gamble that very nearly paid off... I dunno if you remember but a week ago Jizz were well on the back foot with redemption 20k acres in front and 7 bil score ahead, so don't say he gave the round to Jizz, the round very nearly went our way.

So those who keep saying they used us and we gave them the round on a platter need to shut their mouths about matters which clearly fly well out of their pay grade. JJ played the round the way he wanted to, he used some balls and made descicions that could've gone either way, this time they didn't, but it so nearly did go our way.

So hush...

Subdivisions

Harvester

LOL, you mean you almost got lucky?

Jizz even stated multiple times that they had 4 people on vacation, as well as Rama (their leader) having RL issues.

It was only obvious that in a fair fight Jizz would beat Redemption 1v1...we aren't talking rocket science here. I wasn't the only one who believed that before it happened....

If JJ had listened to us at some point, instead of blindly helping Jizz win the round, maybe things could still be interesting...but I guess a personal vendetta and the security of bashing in numbers was enough gratification for Redemption to give the round up.

P.S. I have nothing against Canada...Rush is my favorite band and they are Canadian ;)

antisback

Head Gardener

What personal vendetta?

The luck wasn't all one way you know, and life is 90% luck ;)

I would've lost all respect for JJ if he'd blindly done whatever another ally told him to do

Subdivisions

Harvester
test23423

test23423

He didn't want 'Interlude' to win again, which is a bunch of rubbish, considering only the leader (now traitor) and a few members were actually in Interlude.