[Recruiting] Recruiting for round 44

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Recruiting for round 44.

Requirements:
- Reasonably active
- contactable

what I'm offering:
- one of 3 positions that remain in an alliance of FTW players, playing FTF.
- My activity and determination to have fun and Attack Attack Attack!
- an alliance based on helping each other achieve personal goals as well as alliance ones.

Why not to apply:
- If your a scorequeen or dont like joining in group activities.
- If you cant understand that its a game and will have a tantrum if things go wrong.

So I essentially this will be my last round of activity and im going to try my hand at leading again. I have a nice looking lineup with a couple of gaps in it. I am happy to take experienced or new players as long as your prepared to play and socialize (most importantly ;)).

Apply to me by account mail to Flamey, here on the forums, or catch me on irc (I dont join #bushtarion outside of work hours so you will only find me in their during aussie day)

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Unfortunatly one of my players has been forced to quit play due to real life reasons effective immediately.

This has opened up a spot again so keep those applications rolling in :)

Recon

Pruner
Great player Flamey is, should be interesting to see a group made by him. Should sign up while theres a chance ^^

Gangsters

Digger
Flamey,

I'm looking for an alliance this round. I've got a great deal of experience from round 6-15 dabbed around 23-24, and now finally back for round 44. I am quite active (probably too active) GMT+2 and currently in the top 100 sinking into my old roots fairly well. Hopefully I can bring something to the table and be a part of a great alliance with great people. Thanks for hearing me out.

J0057

Digger
Still looking? My automotons are at your disposal should you choose to accept.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
If you're still looking, I could be interested. Have deved intel, but not choosen a route yet, so if you have any particular needs then I'm open for suggestions.