Rank 1/2/3 cheating?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I had tiger send it to me..

This is from earlier today, after you all hit sleep mode. What you have a picture of, is a solo piggying on a train of a dead person, taking the land from one of our allymates, and someone from SS (I may need to check my ID lists, but its either them or PS) following behind on what was an land train on a dead SB member (killed by one of our CW's after the came out of SM).

Do you have anything more conclusive? Mails between people, conversations? Solo's and other allies piggying our attacks doesn't suggest multis, it suggests someone saw a chance for free land and took it.

Koeniej

Harvester
I had tiger send it to me..

This is from earlier today, after you all hit sleep mode. What you have a picture of, is a solo piggying on a train of a dead person, taking the land from one of our allymates, and someone from SS (I may need to check my ID lists, but its either them or PS) following behind on what was an land train on a dead SB member (killed by one of our CW's after the came out of SM).

Do you have anything more conclusive? Mails between people, conversations? Solo's and other allies piggying our attacks doesn't suggest multis, it suggests someone saw a chance for free land and took it.

It totally makes sense btw, for us to piggy our own attacks lmao

Recon

Pruner
Only thing that bothers me. Is why would ss join nnc attacks? I mean makes no sense to me. Why join attacks with a ally that's farmed 30k off you to kill a ally that's farmed 3k off you.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Only thing that bothers me. Is why would ss join nnc attacks? I mean makes no sense to me. Why join attacks with a ally that's farmed 30k off you to kill a ally that's farmed 3k off you.

Does 'Piggying attacks for free land' make sense to you?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I can't speak for their motives Recon, my guess is, they sent more geos than us hoping to get a little revenge on us, and get a little land back. One of the guys I hacked that was piggying sent 250k geos, we were only send 50k each at the time. He took most of the land in that grab.

Recon

Pruner
I would understand if they sent at a rush. But eta 5.. and in obvious coordination with the other inc. Just no way. As small the playerbase.. somehow a r3 ally heard about the inc on sb the tick they sent. Yet a active full 20 doesn't hear a word of warning or nothing. Obvious is obvious guys. But just a game. Enjoy the win guys. Gg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Recon - I don't know how they heard of the attack, I honestly can't say. It is not like it is uncommon for solos and small allies to piggy on attacks during the war between the top two. As I have said before, they did the same thing for YOUR attacks.. Should I assume that they are your multis? Do you share them with us then? By that logic, we are all one person, arguing with ourself alone on a forum. Just One person and his 10 personalities, playing 100 IDs.

Recon

Pruner
Sb kept attacks 98% on either solos or nnc. We let the lower allies grow. Just doesn't make sense is all that bothers me. Multis or not. Just stupid move from ss. So enjoy what you want. Want us out the picture then.. obviously we are out.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I noticed the solo bit, we thought it was odd you were growing with us but not hitting SS or PS. The majority of our attacks were on the other two alliances.

If you really want multi talk to stop, don't accuse others of it so freely. IE - Fix your alliance page.

Abreu

Pruner
SS has had at least 2 spies/multis in it, and one is definitely from PS. The guy that gave out our ID list gave us NNC's and PS's ID list quite early in the round. Because of the way we got it we didn't use it... Other than the guy who gave it...

Anyways I have this.

Private Sent by: PM_ME_YOUR_ID_LIST [2522] Sun 27th Sep, 2015. 05:35:53 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Wanna trade id lists? Ive got one you will want

Lol.. didn't use the PS list. Seriously Jessica the whole reason I left SS was because you guys used the list. And then you try to accuse me of leaking ID's when I left. Without any proof I might add.

SS I wouldn't think are multis but they do have a few players I have never heard of + MrJ so it may be a possibility.

AnTnEy

Harvester
I noticed the solo bit, we thought it was odd you were growing with us but not hitting SS or PS. The majority of our attacks were on the other two alliances.

If you really want multi talk to stop, don't accuse others of it so freely. IE - Fix your alliance page.

Alliance page is just there, all it says is good game multis.it's not calling anyone out.but you have took offence to it so what are you so fussed about.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Antney - it says "gg multis, have fun playing alone"

It didn't say this until just before y'all started going into sleep. Do you mean that it isn't directed at the alliance that you were fighting when it changed and you hit sleep?

We also got an alliance mail from y'all calling us cheaters, but I assumed it was a ironic statement after the fiasco y'all call last round..

Coon1

BANNED
Antney - it says "gg multis, have fun playing alone"

It didn't say this until just before y'all started going into sleep. Do you mean that it isn't directed at the alliance that you were fighting when it changed and you hit sleep?

We also got an alliance mail from y'all calling us cheaters, but I assumed it was a ironic statement after the fiasco y'all call last round..

Don't know how true this will be OR whether im about to just give them a scapegoat for that comment... but it could be a shot at me after i said something very similar to them last round.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I figured it was a shot at last round, I only know a shadow f what happened,but the words cheater and multi were tossed around a lot.

Angela

Harvester
Interesting thing here. Ncc farmed ps and ss, was rank one. Then we get masses by nnc,ss and ps.coincidence maybe?I have screen shots to back my allegations here also

seriously go cry a river its a WAR game everyone attacks everyone else at one time of another screen shots mean you are good with a couple of buttons on a keyboard

AnTnEy

Harvester
Interesting thing here. Ncc farmed ps and ss, was rank one. Then we get masses by nnc,ss and ps.coincidence maybe?I have screen shots to back my allegations here also

seriously go cry a river its a WAR game everyone attacks everyone else at one time of another screen shots mean you are good with a couple of buttons on a keyboard

You can take screen shots from a computer? Please enlighten me on how to.