[Recruiting] R41 - ftl

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Me and JJ are making an alliance rather than quiting completely and having no ID.

Basically if you're thinking of quiting just join us and have an id.
If you're an oldie who somtimes visits forum's then just forum mail me and make an id.

We will be public from the start obviously and we're just using it to keep in touch, organise online game times for other types than bush and post links and see what the deal is with bush.

Ta

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Cos it's the highest single digit and that's how we roll

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
im in

get that megavideo premium

y u ask stupid question grissom

Rowan

Harvester
meh, sounds dumb to me. o_O

Yeah but you use the 'Weeds' theme so forgive me for not taking your opinion very seriously.

What they're saying is that instead of not playing at all, they'll have an ID that can't be attacked and an alliance page to talk bullshit in pols, keep in contact with friends who play, and generally keep an eye on the game without having to actually play.

Elevnos

BANNED

Yeah but you use the 'Weeds' theme so forgive me for not taking your opinion very seriously.

What they're saying is that instead of not playing at all, they'll have an ID that can't be attacked and an alliance page to talk bullshit in pols, keep in contact with friends who play, and generally keep an eye on the game without having to actually play.

Didn't azzer remove the thing that stops people with under 10 acres being attacked?

Rowan

Harvester
Oh okay, didn't know that. It was somewhat exploitable I suppose.

Just took it as a given since I haven't played actively in quite some time. The rest of my post still stands, however.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Ty.

And yeah i know that the under 10 acres thing got taken out.

Ally will be up and public straight away :)