People who need the game to hold their hand + scorequeening

Melnibone

Head Gardener
My god you still lurking around these forums LDA why do us oldies never disappear?

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Damn theres so many of us soon Azzer'll be opening a care home for the elderly and the mentally disabled like our lil buddy antinoobkiller..... we can all drool into our soup together inbetween ticks :)

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
I'm still here as I have nowhere else to go when I'm bored at work :p Also it's quite fun to read the same threads these days as I used to read 4 years ago. Posts about powerblocks and cheaters seem to be 2 constant factors since the start of Bush history. It's quite fun to see people such as Steve_God defending his powerblock yet remembering how he crucified me on the forums (unfortunately deleted now) for powerblocking many moons ago (the same round as our Welsh bushmeet). It's also good to see BW is still around and still up to his propaganda... shame the old forums were delete or he could have recycled some of his old posts ;)

Anyway... it's my favourite oldies that keep these forums interesting to me... Darksider, f0xx, welshie (when he can be arsed to post) and even Garrett ;)

Matt

Harvester
I know that im the best pure solo player. I even think im the greatest and honest person in the world. Because I belieave in myself and the truth about myself.

Haha, Sure thing Mr Bot Basher!

Im sure it must take real skill to Hit a Bot!!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Anyway... it's my favourite oldies that keep these forums interesting to me... and even Garrett ;)

of course. you love me.

*I* am a loveable guy. Because I believe in myself and the truth about myself. ;)

Damn theres so many of us soon Azzer'll be opening a care home for the elderly and the mentally disabled like our lil buddy antinoobkiller..... we can all drool into our soup together inbetween ticks :)

twigley and polo are the orderlies.... *shudder* they spend too much time on bathing me, it's just unhealthy :(

aGit

Harvester
For example, Nikon and I started a 2 man resistance (which ended up being a ~50 man resistance ) in r13 because we were quite bored and wanted to kill people for fun.

...and you failed miserably! mwahaha

blast from the past:

cerwin.jpg

on another note, antinoobkiller, i dont know if you know it, but you're one hilarious fellow.

^_^

antisback

Head Gardener
Definitions of game on the Web:
* a contest with rules to determine a winner;

ie. The aim of a game is to win.

Whats with this stupid english mentallity where "it the taking part that counts" complete utter BS!

Can you imagine football if noone played to win, the occasions where teams play for the draw are some of the worst games you can watch.
Nooughts and crosses if you didn't want to win.
Minesweeper if you played to take part.

The game wouldn't work if you didn't play to win. azzer put effectiveness in as an alternative way to win.

Its a game, you play to win - and you can say what you like but i'm 99% certain you play to win.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Definitions of game on the Web:
* a contest with rules to determine a winner;

ie. The aim of a game is to win.

Whats with this stupid english mentallity where "it the taking part that counts" complete utter BS!

Can you imagine football if noone played to win, the occasions where teams play for the draw are some of the worst games you can watch.
Nooughts and crosses if you didn't want to win.
Minesweeper if you played to take part.

The game wouldn't work if you didn't play to win. azzer put effectiveness in as an alternative way to win.

Its a game, you play to win - and you can say what you like but i'm 99% certain you play to win.

i play for fun, im about to last tick an SA with nanobots. lol. If i was playing FTW, i don think i would do that.

I guess that while i play for the fun, i also play to defeat others, so i now think your post is fairly spot on