• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

P units in battles

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Dragons battle reports get a nice little description when they attack. Something like xxxxxxx allied dragons breathed fire and melted xxxxxxx hostile staff. And don't cybernetic trex squish staff. Lol awesome

Can we get this for other p.units.its the little features I still find charming about the game. And wish my punit did something cool. Feel free to suggest the wording you would like to see.

Tl,vamps,sa, hypno,recruitment officers,marines, f117 puppets. Would be nice to see them all be a bit special.

edd

Tree Surgeon
XXXXXXX Allied Secret Agents emptied their Walther PPK's (aggressively protecting her majesty The Queen)/killing XXXXXX hostile staff.

XXXXXXX Allied Terrorist Leaders triggered WMD's annihilating XXXXXXX hostile staff.

XXXXXXX Allied Hypnotists said "look into my eyes look into my eyes, the eyes the eyes, no not around the eyes don't look around the eyes. You're under" mesmerising XXXXXX Hostile staff

XXXXXX Allied Recruitment Officers gave inspirational speeches swaying XXXXXX hostile staff

XXXXXX Allied Vampires sucked the life out of XXXXXX hostile staff

XXXXXX Allied F-117 unleashed a barrage of missiles, decimating XXXXXX hostile staff

though the vamps can kill robos so i guess that one doesn't really work.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
XXXXXXX Allied Hypnotists said "look into my eyes look into my eyes, the eyes the eyes, no not around the eyes don't look around the eyes. You're under" mesmerising XXXXXX Hostile staff

This bit should be in there without doubt. Made me laugh, as it fits perfectly where its from :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

This bit should be in there without doubt. Made me laugh, as it fits perfectly where its from :p

Yeah i liked this one too....Shame it may infringe copyright?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But its worth to test it dont you think?

Doubt anyone would give a **** :p

edd

Tree Surgeon
That one was a joke btw ;p it would be something more like "XXXXXX Allied Hypnotists swung their pendulums mesmerising XXXXXX hostile stafff"

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

simply have 'XXXXX allied vampires smash their enemies with preternatural strength, destroying xxxxxxx hostile staff'

or you can go twilight since you youngins are ... 'awesome' like that.

xxxxx allied twihards glittered making xxxx hostile staff fabulous!

Mysterious

Harvester

simply have 'XXXXX allied vampires smash their enemies with preternatural strength, destroying xxxxxxx hostile staff'

Lolololol. I vote for the latter. Hells yeah.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Lolololol. I vote for the latter. Hells yeah.

Garrett breaks the lolometer. Hilarious.

edd

Tree Surgeon

Brilliant :D

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Smashed. Br are always in past tense.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
tumblr_lni8rbop191qb3akv.jpg

timtadams

Landscape Designer
just P-units?

XXXX Apprentice accidently exploded XXXX hostile staff.
XXXX Armoured car drove over, crushing XXXX hostile staff.
XXXX Attack dog attacked and mauled XXXX hostile staff.
XXXX Biker rode by, shooting XXXX hostile staff.
XXXX Crazed Droid disembowled XXXX hostile staff.
XXXX Cybernetic Warrior fired their plasma rifles, annihilating XXXX hostile staff.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Yeah, i think its pretty similar, i just noted that CWs apparently use plasma rifles from the unit description. My apologies.