Not a bad idea actually...

Ash

Harvester
As mentioned in the other post, Why don't next round to solve all this major ego... Everyone stay solo, No 20 man alliances. Then we see who the top 10 are! Pnaps are allowed!

Lets sort it out once and for all, One last round to settle old scores!

Would bring back some fun in this dead old game!

Whose in?

Ash

Harvester
If anyone says no its clear they are either afraid or just sh*t hahaha

Come on you lot, Put your money where your mouth is....

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
solo with pnap, hmm sleep mode, mutual attacking, etc etc. no. it would be exactly like this round except no one to bash the people who need it.

Coon1

BANNED
Actually, you moronic fuk, Leeroy CK myself and a significant number of other people from the top 2 alliances have played full solo on more than one occasion and still been dominant. Playing allied just means you can afford to be more complacent, not a reflection on skill

Ash

Harvester
Sounds like the usual Chickens whinging on again...

Garrett, There would be targets for everyone, Only difference is people couldn't rely on 20 other people making them complacent!

Coon, Well you're clearly still just a major douche... You all gunna sit back and use that same excuse forever, You done it once so you never need to do it again.
I'm calling you all out pussies, Lets see this skill.

Coon1

BANNED
Lol please re-read my post nub. Been solo on more than one occasion...

I think you'll also find i was solo for the majority of this round.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Ash, until you know Leeroy/Coon like the rest of the playerbase, then please do not comment. Them two solo, and fully active, is a deadly combination. I have seen it many times.

Go solo against them and try to beat them, they'd humiliate you

Angela

Harvester
As mentioned in the other post, Why don't next round to solve all this major ego... Everyone stay solo, No 20 man alliances. Then we see who the top 10 are! Pnaps are allowed!

Whose in?

im an alliance player i tend to play for the people if i care about the alliance i will give my 100% when im solo i get bored and forget to log on... none of that has anything to do with how i play the game its just my preference. Just because YOU think it matters and your only good if your solo doesn't actually mean it applies to everyone.

Zer0

Harvester

Whose in?

im an alliance player i tend to play for the people if i care about the alliance i will give my 100% when im solo i get bored and forget to log on... none of that has anything to do with how i play the game its just my preference. Just because YOU think it matters and your only good if your solo doesn't actually mean it applies to everyone.

Noob sith

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I agree Ash,I'm not saying the whole of bush should be solo.Im saying the top 40 players only (top 2 ally)..let the lesser active ally stay like scally/panic stn etc have an alliance.Would be incredible fun for all.

Ash

Harvester
I don't care if I know anyone, Frankly if you're just resting on your laurels for the rest of eternity you're a pansy and should go play a different game. I think it should be everyone solo for a round! No more hiding behind 20 other people... And the fact YOU coon and tiger so publicly object to it says a great deal.

Look end of the day you're not getting rid of me anytime soon so you might as well prove your muscle and shut me up.

One solo round for all...

Turkey

Harvester
I don't care if I know anyone, Frankly if you're just resting on your laurels for the rest of eternity you're a pansy and should go play a different game. I think it should be everyone solo for a round! No more hiding behind 20 other people... And the fact YOU coon and tiger so publicly object to it says a great deal.

Look end of the day you're not getting rid of me anytime soon so you might as well prove your muscle and shut me up.

It's pointless, even solo, it will be pretty much the same people holding the top spots.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

I don't have to prove myself to anyone. I've been playing this game far too long to give a crap.

We are against it because it is a laughable idea. People will create multi/land farms to get a head start and win. There will always be cheaters which makes this stupid and just as unfair as 20man alliances.

Ash, why don't you go solo for a round and prove your worth? Prove it can be done if you're so amazing.

Ash

Harvester

I don't have to prove myself to anyone. I've been playing this game far too long to give a crap.

We are against it because it is a laughable idea. People will create multi/land farms to get a head start and win. There will always be cheaters which makes this stupid and just as unfair as 20man alliances.

Ash, why don't you go solo for a round and prove your worth? Prove it can be done if you're so amazing.

Ok firstly to Turkey, Aren't the same people holding top spots every round now anyway?

Secondly tiger we've all being playing this game for a long time, hence were the only sad muppets still playing. If there's cheaters and everyone thinks it, Why the hell is anyone even bothering? Me & Sith were solo all last round and mostly have been this round all bar about a month. Fact is its kind of irrelevant because as i said, Its easy when you have 20 others backing you, As a solo you will get perhaps into top 50 then be zeroed. If you try and attack back you get 19 other people defending. Hence you have a pointless game like now where you win in the first few weeks of the round and then the rest is completely redundant. People just randomly biding there time until next round start. Meanwhile all you players who are friends with each other inevitably play together again, therefore you have 2 alliances that just play with each other 9/10 and again its pointless for everyone else.

P.S In no way in any of the comments ive ever made have i proclaimed to be amazing, fact is im just not that arrogant over a dead game, I mostly only play now for the memory trip! Me & Sith started playing again to have a laugh and the game has just become a joke really!

Look as i said, end of the day i play because it was fun once, Im just calling it how i see it, I think a solo round for all would be great, and i dont think the same people would be top, Anything can happen when you're solo!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well, as far as I know about 30% of people are leaving at the end of this round, so you'll be up against 23 others

Good luck.

CLem

Head Gardener
People that moan about the "top" teams are often the ones who aren't invited to join said teams. Just saying.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
wanna know who the best solo ever was?

All those named Darksider raise your hand. Everyone else sit the **** down.

*drop mic*

Zer0

Harvester
wanna know who the best solo ever was?

All those named Darksider raise your hand. Everyone else sit the **** down.

*drop mic*

Top 25 Highest Final Government Value
1 9394 The bunkers are organised I know it DarkSider 49,019 £213,887,540,378

Angela

Harvester

Ok firstly to Turkey, Aren't the same people holding top spots every round now anyway?

Secondly tiger we've all being playing this game for a long time, hence were the only sad muppets still playing. If there's cheaters and everyone thinks it, Why the hell is anyone even bothering? Me & Sith were solo all last round and mostly have been this round all bar about a month. Fact is its kind of irrelevant because as i said, Its easy when you have 20 others backing you, As a solo you will get perhaps into top 50 then be zeroed. If you try and attack back you get 19 other people defending. Hence you have a pointless game like now where you win in the first few weeks of the round and then the rest is completely redundant. People just randomly biding there time until next round start. Meanwhile all you players who are friends with each other inevitably play together again, therefore you have 2 alliances that just play with each other 9/10 and again its pointless for everyone else.

P.S In no way in any of the comments ive ever made have i proclaimed to be amazing, fact is im just not that arrogant over a dead game, I mostly only play now for the memory trip! Me & Sith started playing again to have a laugh and the game has just become a joke really!

Look as i said, end of the day i play because it was fun once, Im just calling it how i see it, I think a solo round for all would be great, and i dont think the same people would be top, Anything can happen when you're solo!

And my point is ... just because YOU think it would be amazing to be solo doesn't mean the rest of the game as to agree with you. and yeah i might be a noob/newbie but ive played this game long enough and to be honest to damn old to think your opinion of solo is relevant to me where i would actually change my way of thinking.

btw i might be in the top 40 this round and i was in the 40 last round but thats been it for years and as far as im aware i wont be back next round