nn CK

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Posted this in this thread, because the other thread was being moderated :(

Thats my point!

If you don't like it! Don't read it or post!

It's only meant to be some fun!

Fair point, but talking purely for myself, I couldn't resist a chance to show what spam is, after that "nn CK"-thread or yours. But maybe after this short intermezzo, with everyone having said their piece, this topic can just go on with its intended purpose?

And where is my nn CK thread situated??

Oh right in the spam section...

I wanted to show you what spam is, because you seemed to think that your "nn CK"-rubbish was spam. It wasn't. It was, just like that "wtf komodo"-bullsh*t, merely annoying waste of space. Spam needs to be funny (or at the very least intended to be funny), and yours wasn't. If it was, no one would've reacted negatively to it.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Thats my point!

Fair point, but talking purely for myself, I couldn't resist a chance to show what spam is, after that "nn CK"-thread or yours. But maybe after this short intermezzo, with everyone having said their piece, this topic can just go on with its intended purpose?

I wanted to show you what spam is, because you seemed to think that your "nn CK"-rubbish was spam. It wasn't. It was, just like that "wtf komodo"-bullsh*t, merely annoying waste of space. Spam needs to be funny (or at the very least intended to be funny), and yours wasn't. If it was, no one would've reacted negatively to it.

I dont really care! This is spam and i will post what i want and continue too!!

And people reacted negatively?? Only you and Tobonoob did. Everyone else wondered why ur ruining a thread not in spam even if u dont agree :s

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I meant negatively to this thread.
My comments in the other thread were 100% related to this thread, it gave me the chance to show you what spam is. I didn't even really post anything negative, it was all in a lighthearded spirit. :(

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
But this is in spam so i dont see the problem!

And nor did Azzer! So let's just wait 5 days till Tobo can post again to see if he agrees :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
nice to see the moron brigade has a new thing to spam pointlessly

word of advice: grow up?

Agreed.

Thats my point!

I dont really care! This is spam and i will post what i want and continue too!!

And people reacted negatively?? Only you and Tobonoob did. Everyone else wondered why ur ruining a thread not in spam even if u dont agree :s

You're allowed to post whatever you want, and the same thing applies to us. Your brand of spam sucks! ;) I count more players than just hobbe/toby who think your spam is utter dross, as usual.

And trust me i'd rather not read it or see it, but since it seems there is no functionality for ignoring threads we're just forced to suffer through your inane, drool laden ramblings.

Davs

Garden Designer
Ogluk needs no sleep. And all I can say is that the creator of this thread does not surprise me.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
I forgot how much the internetz was..

1236732784005.jpg

Last edited: