• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

New route

Hobo

Harvester
Ok so probably breaks all the copyright laws in the world

but how about a StarWars route

would be cool to see a battle report saying 470000 xwings blasted the crap outta 400 Darth vaders :p

Or 3400000 wookies overpowered one Yoda with their breath

I know im sad and need to get out more :p

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Re: New route

Your sad.
And you need to get out more.

Maybe we could start making up new routes, but keeping the old ones, and just change names once in a while. :p
So the cybernetic warrior would one round be a Darth Vader, then another round the Darth Vader would be a terrorist leader, etc etc. :p
Because I don't think there's room for more routes (balance-wise), but a change of names once in a while wouldn't hurt. :p

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

I think i made a suggestion long time ago that each player could customize his BR's, renaming units and actions but those would only be visible in his news, in a spy report they'd look same :p

Welshie

Harvester

Hobbezak said:
Your sad.
And you need to get out more.

Maybe we could start making up new routes, but keeping the old ones, and just change names once in a while. :p
So the cybernetic warrior would one round be a Darth Vader, then another round the Darth Vader would be a terrorist leader, etc etc. :p
Because I don't think there's room for more routes (balance-wise), but a change of names once in a while wouldn't hurt. :p

Because the game isn't confusing enough already? :p

CLem

Head Gardener

DarkSider said:
I think i made a suggestion long time ago that each player could customize his BR's, renaming units and actions but those would only be visible in his news, in a spy report they'd look same :p

lol that will be quite fun, im gonna call my gardies Darksider

TehPantz

Head Gardener

I would support a Star wars route. Jedi's and x-wings killin everything left and right. Pew pew lazers

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

I'd also like a simpsons route but that's never going to happen is it :p
Pointless suggestion hobo sorry.

Melnibone

Head Gardener

agreed cheese but we do need another branch of the fantasy route still, i dont understand why every route has 3 branches except the fantasy it makes the whole thing look unbalanced

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Melnibone said:
agreed cheese but we do need another branch of the fantasy route still, i dont understand why every route has 3 branches except the fantasy it makes the whole thing look unbalanced

I still don't understand why there even is a fantasy route. All because Azzer unbalanced pa by introducing EMP... :mad:

Melnibone

Head Gardener

hehe id be just as happy with that option

either get rid of it or make it a 3 branch route same as the others

Davis

Tree Surgeon

it does bug me on ocasions, also the thing that really bugs me about the route is the fact that azzer decided since he came out with that idea of being able to fire
r m c
and in any order and such instead of how it used to be, he had to make none of the units fire all and they all fire in weird orders, it just gets agrivating

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

I think another version of PoMs would be good but in the fantasy side :p
Very simular idea would be nice ;)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

If Fantasy would get another route I would think an armourbased route, with at least one bribing-unit would be an idea.
Both current fantasy-routes are health-based, and current bribing-routes are mostly health-based. Themed around Knights and crusaders, with some strong knights units, overlords who bribe, and cheap pages to act as flak.

Alvestein

Garden Designer

how are knights and crusaders fantasy? they were real! i say demons and devil kind of theme. like minion - fire demon - balrog - satan - lucifer - george bush - dark lord.

the possibilities are endless!! well, not really but i felt like saying it..

Bengy

Planter

Cheese said:
I think another version of PoMs would be good but in the fantasy side :p
Very simular idea would be nice ;)

Yes but how about it being mostly NLT that disable?

This would be good, and allow for the Pa's secondary fire of NLT to come into more use, essentially creating a route that is beaten by Pa's (as well as many others) and stops all the 'EMP Owns PA's they are useless' Moans.

CLem

Head Gardener

Bengy said:
Yes but how about it being mostly NLT that disable?

This would be good, and allow for the Pa's secondary fire of NLT to come into more use, essentially creating a route that is beaten by Pa's (as well as many others) and stops all the 'EMP Owns PA's they are useless' Moans.

If these NLTs are extremely weak in health and armour and fires after PAs then it may work, but as for now, NLTs are extremely hard to kill unless you have troops that target ALL. If a pure NLT route is introduced, a biker equivalent unit will need to be placed to keep track of it.

Pete

Pruner

how about a route with a briber in which does range and targets more than non-let, and is not a punit?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

another route
omg :shock:

for the third route id be very happy with the sorcere route as it is
but instead of a dragon have a briber that targets all ranges and is of similar strength as the hypnotist

cos that would be fair :p