• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

New Route: Colonial

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

I don't like what you've done with it (a 1700s route being good against armor? huh? and such wholesale changes I barely recognize it), but I'm glad to see somebody working with it :D

Seems to be a strong close firing unit, which is hard to kill. Did you intend it as a last ticking option due to the route being mainly ranged?

Yep, basically. Without this unit the route is almost entirely useless last tick. The cuirasser gives it some last tick firepower to contend with, and a bit of armor too.

Turnip2k

Harvester
Sorry mate, but this isn't exactly a reaistic game - so don't take my suggestions to heart :p Would a harrier not be able to kill non-armour units well in real life? Would an apache not be able to do anything to armour?

It has to fit into the game somewhere, regardless of what you call it...This is just one option that I feel will make it have a purpose.