My Post

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I had 5 Rep for it, and feel that if Zaheen can go and post whatever he wants on that thread, and simply make a forced appology and get my well thought out post that it should remain readable :D

Dear Zaheen,

I normally like you, you're normally a good player that only flames about somewhat relevent events. However this thread has showed me how immature you are. Also how ignorant you are. Your entire vision is clouded by hate, what are you in elementary (primary i think in euro) school? Apha, and Res have played much more dishonorably than dRage 4 times over. However you don't see people flaming them on every post they make, why you ask? Because ITS PART OF THE GAME. Whether they want to admit that they planned the attacks together on alliances much smaller than their size or not is irrelivent they both knew it was happening (they both have spy's (the intel) at this point) and neither of them did anything to stop it, both on S2S and on dRage... dRage did 2 (possibly 3) attacks with another alliance this entire round, the rest was completely all on their own. Sure they may have full on massed your FTF rank 5 alliance (at the time) but guess what, its PART OF THE GAME, people will go for land where it is easy, hence apha/res hitting S2S instead of eachother while dRage was in sleep, and then both of them hitting dRage instead of one of them massing the other while they were out. Its all about the easy land.

Further more,
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheen
Quote:
Originally Posted by CF
1. I would point you to the 25k Res have stolen from Bribemania, and the 12k they took from S2S. Both at the very minimum of their range (at the time).
You cannot step in and make them statements. Twigley's alliance have been land fat for a long time, and it was your failed sleepmode stunt which has left Res with no other targets.
I would like to inform you that this is highly incorrect, while they did hit us while dRage was in sleep, due to dRage being in sleep, they stole a maximum of 3-4k land. No where near 12k, the rest is from their constant hits on us ever since we started (which isn't a complaint its PART OF THE GAME) Also as i stated, they hit US exclusivly while dRage was in sleep, I know this mainly due to the fact that when they weren't hitting us, we were hitting BM, who were barely in range of most of our members, so explain to me how they would be in range of Apha?

Finally,
I, along with most likely everyone else is tired of your bullshit, OMG YOU DONT DESERVE TO WIN YOU'RE ONLINE ALL THE TIME!!!!! OMG YOU'RE NOOBS YOU HIT SLEEP. Zaheen, when you were in your alliance whenever I spied you it showed you were basically online 24/7 defending. Why is it any different if you're online 24/7 compaired to being online maybe 5/7 but being able to be contacted? Sorry that unlike you I do have a life, and I prefer to live it, but at the same time do not mind logging in from my phone and sending to ID one (which takes a maximum of 3 mins). Sorry but your claims of no lifer's can be just as easily shot right back at you. As for "Sleep mode is for people who are going on vacation blah blah blah" I'd like to point out that last night you, Zaheen hit sleep mode for 8 hours, durring which you were posting on the forums for a good 3 hours afterwards. So its okay for you to hit sleep mode but when anyone else does its abuse of the system/noobish. Double standarding/hypocracy is probably the fastest way to make an idiot of yourself, Not that you need any help doing that.

I have a lot more to say however I'll keep the flaming to a minimum for now. Good luck with all that hatred hopefully it doesn't eat you up inside too much.

-Davis

Davis

Tree Surgeon
However I'll allow it to be spam since anything goes in spam :p