[Taken] Looking for an ally R32

Podunk

Head Gardener
Well it seems my current plans aren't going to be working out as I had planned.

So, I'm looking for either a FTW ally or an active for fun ally. Either will suffice. I just want to kill stuff, steal acres, and have a fun environment.

Experience: I've played since round 16. I've lead a winning alliance, I've lead a losing alliance. I've played most routes.

Activity: I am night cover primarily and I don't plan on being super active but I can give about 7 hours per day at the moment. I'm Contactable. If need be I can purchase phone internet in case I get an offer from a FTW group. If that's the case I can probably manage 11-12 hour a day.

I'm a good starter and will bring my guide to whichever alliance takes me. (The guide that had Aili at rank 1 the first day)

I'm loyal. Once in an alliance I'm there for the round unless they disband around me.

So I spose that's it, if you're interested in me drop me a PM.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
One of the most loyal members I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I screwed over his next round plans, so please forgive him for his late request.

The guy kicks serious ass.

Podunk

Head Gardener
I am still seeking an alliance though I'd like to scratch off any FTW ones. I want to take it easy this next round :).

So any for fun allies looking to fill some slots leme know.

Also to those who have sent me offers I will make my decision soon, your offers will still be considered by me! Hopefully will get it sorted by friday.