Lockes Bush Calculator **UPDATED**

CrazyMonkey

Planter
I'll be updating Locke's Bushtarion Calculator over christmas break. (Hopefully be done by Monday)

So Far Land Score Calculator is working and Units Score is working.
Anti-Rape is being worked on and The Land Calculator will be finished by monday most likely.

I'd like to know what the community thinks should be on it.

Thanks

Crazy :x-mas:

CrazyMonkey

Planter
Re: Lockes Bush Calculator **UPDATED**

It'll be up in by Monday hopefully if I work on it alot this weekend.

I still got alot of formulas to transfer and update etc.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

Darryl said:
I hate to be a killjoy, but how exactly is it different to Bobwo?

Exactly!
Why not make an all in one, Crazy? Have yours do what Bobwo and Powo does! Then maybe it'll be worth the effort.

CrazyMonkey

Planter

Mine will display how much of the persons score the land accounts for, then how much the units account for score wise.

Really I just had some spare time and got to work on it; also to see all the hard work be done and let it go to waste would be a shame.

I will get some ideas rolling together on some addition to it; but right now i am working on the calculator.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Darryl said:
I hate to be a killjoy, but how exactly is it different to Bobwo?

might be more user friendly and not designed in frontpage / paint?

CrazyMonkey

Planter

Well Anti-Rape is almost done (Probably done tomorrow or friday); then the land stuff, harvestor calculator, fund prediction, Target Funds, smallest targets, how many gardies needed and how much they will grow at night.

Any ideas anyone?

CrazyMonkey

Planter

Alright The AR Calc is up Tell me what ya think

Just open it with openoffice or microsoft excel or something of the sort.

I might make it on a website instead of having people download it or something of the sort.

But for now thats how it is; I spent sometime on it now updating it; so if you can tell me what you think I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Crazy :x-mas:

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Dude, file is all messed up.

Try attaching it to the forums rather than using a crappy free webhost.
Or email it to me and i'll host it for you.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

i've been trying to use it, im quite confused lol, sorry im probably just stupid. maybe you should put diffrent little color codes in it like Light Green= a space where you enter in info and stuff like that ... kuz im not sure where i put in info and where i dont.

CrazyMonkey

Planter

Well I' am done the calculator is finished only now waiting for Bobbin or Darryl to host it :)

Darryl

Head Gardener

You should be able to upload it to the forums; Whenever you make a new post there's an "upload attachment" section at the bottom. It works, as far as I'm aware, so saves you needing to wait for someone else to host it. If it doesn't, send it to me and I'll be happy to host it for you.

CrazyMonkey

Planter

Ok Everyone here it is Tell me what you think ; Everything is done on the calculator (Finished Early).

http://www.darrage.co.uk/Bushtarion/LockeCalc2.xls

Here is the link to download openoffice also, you may need to use it if it doesnt show up on excel (or if you have neither you need openoffice then :))

http://download.openoffice.org/2.3.1/in ... s=download

The lighter shade of color is the box you input your total land or score or victims score etc.
The darker shade is the one with the formula that you shouldn't mess with at all.
If the Ticks till funds function doesnt work, then its because the time it takes to get the funds you target is 1 tick.

Deloitte

Pruner

so you have the AR calc and then this calc which i'm not sure what it's focus is.

the AR calc needs some sort of quick user guide to use. the second calc, i'm not sure what its main purpose is. here you need to decide to group the areas differently and give them subject names for their use/purpose so we know what's its for.