• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Let Crazed Droids return to their former glory!

Max

Garden Designer
A few rounds ago, Crazed Droids had a purpose.

They were made to kill tractors. Not only was this great, but they added a much needed counter to the armoured innocent flak units around.

Then they got changed to fire ALL on the close tick. Since this change, I have hardly seen any CDs being bought or used effectively. Not only this, but tractors have no effective counter at all anymore, which is unfair in my opinion.

I would suggest that CDs changed their stats back to where they were a few rounds ago, when they fired on all three ticks at pure INN and had 5-6 stars of armour damage. It worked perfectly then and you don't know what you've got 'till its gone :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I agree. They weren't massively useful as tractor killers, but it would be an improvement on what they are atm.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Not only this, but tractors have no effective counter at all anymore, which is unfair in my opinion.

There are quite a few good counters to Tractors.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well one way or another, CDs need a purpose. Either as a return to tractor killers or something new. Just a wasted unit now.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Well one way or another, CDs need a purpose. Either as a return to tractor killers or something new. Just a wasted unit now.

They have a purpose. Although they may be a bit too expensive as they are.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Agreed useless atm, useless units ftl.

Max

Garden Designer
I agree that CDs do have a purpose the way they are now, but I think that as an elite tractor killing unit they were far more useful before the change.

Clearly it depends on the player, but I think that it would benefit a larger proportion of the playerbase if they returned to how they were, at the same cost they were (about £55k if memory serves ^^)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I agree that CDs do have a purpose the way they are now, but I think that as an elite tractor killing unit they were far more useful before the change.

Clearly it depends on the player, but I think that it would benefit a larger proportion of the playerbase if they returned to how they were, at the same cost they were (about £55k if memory serves ^^)

Agreed.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
A purpose to a handful of people isn't a purpose to the playerbase. Some units are utterly crap but there'll always be a least one guy who thinks they're useful for something.

CDs aren't used purposefully by even the minority of robo players, though.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
me knows!!

/me raises hands!
PICK ME!
50m shock troopers
50m sorc's
25m dragons
50m terro leaders
50m CW's
100m Sleep traps
I think they should do some serious damage