Legend of the Green Dragon

Bobbin

Head Gardener
So I got really bored today, and started playing Legend of the Green Dragon again. For those that don't know it's a text turn based RPG game...
Then I got doubley bored and remember the source code for it is free.
So I installed it on my server, and thought I'd open it up to the players of bushtarion so we could have a game of our own going.

The address is http://www.bobbino.com/lotgd

I've set the game to refresh the turns every 4 hours, and I've installed a load of modules, and other fun stuff, some of why I may disable at some point though.

Obviously if no one signs up, I'll just delete it, but last time Tim hosted it was alot of fun for the couple months we played...

Hope to see you there!

Bobbin x

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Re: Legend of the Green Dragon

is there anything to do apart from fight creatures in the forest and challenge your master? Do you have to go to different places to do other stuff, cause i cont know how you get to other places :(

Ven0m

Planter

you need tp put in more stuff i dunno what liek but new stuff to do cause ive already killed the dragon :(

timtadams

Landscape Designer

lol, i thought that was just an imaginative way of deleting your account :oops: stupid me
Cheers Bobbin :D

Max

Garden Designer

Hehehe, this is great :D Thanks for this Bobbin, I'm really enjoying levelling my dwarf, hilarious monsters in the forest ^^