irc / #bushtarion / Bans

mrmongo

Harvester
Re: irc / #bushtarion / Bans

well in my case nobody has directly told me anything not in forums on msn in account or ingame mail absolutely nothing... only that azzer banned me and only he can do anything about it... Pretty frickin lame imo but whatever... i dont need irc been killing all the armour around my score with no need for it so am over the whole IRC thing. There was a time when kick bans told you how long you were banned for but now most ops just kick ban you with no written reason in the kick message. I wouldnt just make it up heh.... but as i said... San Fairy Ann to it.

Augustus

Head Gardener

Alcibiades said:
Augustus you complain that we seem to be cold, and that we 'ignore' players.
To be fair Alci, I didn't say anything remotely close to the above statement. To me it seems like a place where people are treated differently depending on who they are, who they know and how long they have been around. In fairness I have rarely ventured in there and this opinion is based mainly on a not so pleasant visit to the channel recently. So my comments are only based on my experiences.

Alcibiades said:
i've already received more than my fair share of abuse in PMs for just doing my job.
I appreciate that it must be a thankless job in the main part and don't think that I have pointed the finger at you or anyone else in particular,regarding my comments.

Alcibiades said:
PS: Tbh i find it very hard to believe in the case of MrMongo that no one told him he was permanently banned. I have been wrong before, but i thought i heard about his permban when i was just a regular player in the #bushtarion channel. Seems unusual azzer wouldn't have let him know. :S You should be informed as to how long your ban is.
Well I know MrMongo IRL and he's not the type to make stuff up in an attempt to envoke sympathy for him.....but he is the type to make his feelings known loud and clear, when sometimes it might be best to chill and keep his mouth shut ;)

Alcibiades said:
Tit for motherfucking tat.
:shock: Using obscene language?! As an Op you shoud be setting a better example Alci ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Augustus said:
Alcibiades said:
Tit for motherfucking tat.
:shock: Using obscene language?! As an Op you shoud be setting a better example Alci ;)

Ah but here i'm just a lowly user, not a moderator. IRC i set an example, here i am just a normal player :p