Injured list and Haxor

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Right, so maybe it's just me, but is anyone else getting a little miffed that when they run more than one scan, and your target(s) have lots of injured troops that your page gets about 15 miles long and takes a gazillion hours to load (exaggeration present).

I am currently griping before suggesting that there should be some way to disable the injured list. Others will argue with me i'm sure, but if i hack 5 people at once, as our wonderful hack system lets us, then i don't want to c/p an entire page of text with 17 trillion units on it. at all.

On the overview page it's easy enough to just click away what you don't want to see with the mere title. That would be fine with me. but the injured units list really messes up the Haxor frame and it's just pissing me off. we're only a week or so into the round and i'm being driven nuts by it. what happens when you have a briber, it'll take all day to load his hack. **** that.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Injured list and Haxor

i see your point, but at the same time.. it only shows what's returning within 5 ticks... and well

that's damn useful information... oh **** another 2M uber let's coming in on my middle tick when i don't fire that tick... crap!

ultimately i find that information more useful than the hassle of expanded hax.

Souls

Official Helper

Could possibly do what Azzer is doing with the injured units on overview, and change it to

Code:
System hack on Player of Bushtarion [123] successful:
Gardener 	[978] 	Harvester 	[978]
Hippy 	[489] 	Yob 	[489]
Wheelbarrower 	[195]

[Click to see injured units]

?

It'll hide them by default, and you can just drop it down to view them.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Souls said:
Could possibly do what Azzer is doing with the injured units on overview, and change it to

Code:
Hippy 	[489] 	Yob 	[489]
Wheelbarrower 	[195]

?

aye i was hoping for something like that.

As garrett says it *is* more valuable than not having it, but that's why gripes are gripes. frustrated expressions of inner rage :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Alcibiades said:
Souls said:

Code:
Hippy 	[489] 	Yob 	[489]
Wheelbarrower 	[195]

?

aye i was hoping for something like that.

As garrett says it *is* more valuable than not having it, but that's why gripes are gripes. frustrated expressions of inner rage :p

gripe away my man o rage :D

Davis

Tree Surgeon

yeah, or maybe instead of griping about the game you should gripe to your mom about how your internet is slow thus making it harder for you to play your game. I have had some huge hacks going down but i have yet to have a load more then 2 seconds

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

i wouldnt like it hidden by default. i would rather it expanded by default. and you can choose to have it collapsed in your id settings.

just because if i hacked i'd probably miss where it says "expand to view injured units returing". and therefore it would displease me to get a nasty surprise mid tick

cb1202

Head Gardener

Yeah, that sounds like the best thing to do. expanded by default and then changed in your id settings.
Before today I had no clue it was possible to hack more than one id at a time. Anybody know where this was posted, or how long we have been able to do that?