I'm mad at myself

Garrett

Landscape Designer
for letting the game get to me. kudos twigley, i'm sure you are having a great laugh.

however, the powerblock is in continual effect, and i can't distance myself enough to keep playing for more rounds.

kudos for those that can keep coming back round after round. i have finally lost all will to login again. I think this time I mean it.

I could pull a brett farve and just be in the heat of the moment, but I'm pretty sure I'm done. Things never really change. Just new ways to achieve same goals. 'Ok this rule is in effect so lets play this up so we don't look guilty.'

fun times. just not for me.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This round has been getting to me as well. I've seen more shitty tactics this round than I have in all my previous ones put together. Yes, I know this is a war game. And yes, I know that in war anything goes.

But I've always had the naivety that other players want to win in style rather than to win by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. If I ever win a round, I wouldn't want to do it by powerblocking. I wouldn't want to do it by using spies in other alliances to get an advantage. I wouldn't want to join an alliance after they've already won so that my ID goes into the shiny new portal page. I want to work for my rank. I want to earn it. But apparently most players just want to go for the easiest route possible.

So when we get piggied, or when we get retalled on by other alliances, or when we get AR triggerers trying to **** up our attacks, it makes me depressed.

I honestly think this is the worst round I've ever played, and it's also the best round I've ever had in terms of ranks. What a horrible thought.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
You started the resistance that'll let the same group win for the 2nd round in succession...

OF (against my judgement and apparently im just totally negative and no use anymore... tend to agree tbh) helped as well

from day 1 till now any attack on enmity has provoked a counter from S2N and vice versa but yet again i'll be shot down in flames for powerblocking 'conspiracies'

I'll be joining you in retirement Garrett and going back to wow as soon as i get kick/raped for berating my ally mates for their sillyness.

GG Twigs and JJ people never remember methods of the very successful only the fact that they were very successful you have earned my respect shame i'll never get to cross swords with you again but the playerbase isnt big enough for me to recruit 2 groups of players as contactable with skilled enough leaders to win.

Kudos to you both.

(ps i still think JJ will make it 2 in a row)

blockatiel

Planter
Mel - yes, you are useless.

Garrett/Toba - What is with your goddamn whining? Are you 10 years old? We aren't powerblocking, and *****ing about being retalled by us when you attacked S2N? We were in the MIDDLE of a resistance that was succeeding that WE were leading, and you randomly decided to mass another resistance ally. We countered you and told you to come to your senses and recall and save your petty struggle for after our common enemy was defeated. We recalled when you did. Have we retalled you since ReRR went down?

I'm sick of all this goddamn powerblock whining. Keep your ****ing speculation to yourselves.

And, as a side note, triggering AR has existed since the dawn of time, it's hardly a new occurance

cb1202

Head Gardener
Yeah like u guys said it was retarded to help them. You should have seen it coming, but we did. From what I hear all of you have bought his bullshit. Congrats JJ on leading to another win. Congrats to twigs for sucking so horribly.

Last edited by a moderator:

blockatiel

Planter
Yeah like u guys said it was retarded to help them. You should have seen it coming, but we did. From what I hear all of you have bought his bullshit. Congrats JJ on leading to another win. Congrats to twigs for sucking so horribly.

All I hear is "QQ I'm a gigantic douchebag who's upset that I didn't win after my group of friends betrayed the trust of our comrades-in-arms"

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Blockatiel - I don't really give a **** what you say about it, because the evidence is all stacked up against you. STN and Enmity have been pretty closely allied all round. At the start of the round RRR and Fail had to team up against both of you. When we attacked STN it was Enmity who retalled against us, when we hit one guy in Enmity STN declared war on us, when a member leaves and joins STN and we attack them we get tons of piggiers from Enmity because Twigley told them what was going on. I'm sorry, but there are just too many ****ing coincidences to ignore.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
At the start of the round RRR and Fail had to team up against both of you.

Um, think you will find s2n and Enmity teamed up because RRR and Fail teamed up first out of paranoia.

DA already confirmed this :/

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
At the start of the round RRR and Fail had to team up against both of you.

Um, think you will find s2n and Enmity teamed up because RRR and Fail teamed up first out of paranoia.

DA already confirmed this :/

Im not going to get into a big thing about this cos im not up to date on the CURRENT goings on.

But it was the other way around twigs, and i love DA but he's pretty bias now considering what alliance he's in..;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Lol @ "me sucking so badly" ;P

Sorry just to say Twigs...you kind of do suck.

For the second time your just going to let JJ have another victory, im not saying this to spur you on, like **** if i care now. But i did used to think you have balls, but all you seem to ever care about is JJ now.

Second to none? Or second to JJ?

Meh

blockatiel

Planter
I'll just say this: In Enmity this round, we have had three people who were in inimical at the start of last round and left because it was against their morals to powerblock:

Cfalcon (Who has since quit due to obtaining a job in france :p)
n0c0ntr0l
Changer

If, as you suggested, we really were powerblocking *again*, after having the most boring round in existance, surely these people would not have stood for it.

I don't care what conspiracy theories you're spinning, tobapapolos, go back to under whatever rock you came from.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Why are people saying JJ/Twigley have won already? Firstly, they haven't been "powerblocking" from what I've seen. Sure, they side with each other over any other allies - but that makes sense seeing as they love each other so. Secondly, OF and Aili have more troop score than STN/Enmity if they work together. Thirdly, RebelRapeRepeat managed to stand up to 4 allies hitting them for quiet some time, are OF and Aili really that dire that they'll fold under the pressure of STN/Enmity hitting them? And finally, nobody (to my knowledge) has asked RebelRapeRepeat - who have a fair number of troops still - for "help" against any other ally.

cb1202

Head Gardener
I am sorry it just seems like u are powerblocking because any attempt to hit the other alliance results in a retal. Excuse us for being so naive as to think this was because u guys are powerblocking. We all feel completely at ease now because of your bullsh*t. Anything else you would like to clear up for us before we make anymore stupid assumptions?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Why are people saying JJ/Twigley have won already? Firstly, they haven't been "powerblocking" from what I've seen. Sure, they side with each other over any other allies - but that makes sense seeing as they love each other so. Secondly, OF and Aili have more troop score than STN/Enmity if they work together. Thirdly, RebelRapeRepeat managed to stand up to 4 allies hitting them for quiet some time, are OF and Aili really that dire that they'll fold under the pressure of STN/Enmity hitting them? And finally, nobody (to my knowledge) has asked RebelRapeRepeat - who have a fair number of troops still - for "help" against any other ally.

Aili and OF are FTF alliance not FTW.

We dont have the man power/activity or contactability to win this war.

Hence the chat about it being over

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It isn't a conspiracy, Blockatiel, it's the events of this round as I have seen them. And in case you haven't noticed, it's not like I'm the only person with suspicions on this. I'm not saying you're "powerblocking", I'm saying you are working together more than I feel is necessary.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Aili and OF are FTF alliance not FTW.

Well then OF and Aili shouldn't have helped STN and Enmity take out RebelRapeRepeat if they were gonna ***** and moan about a powerblocking winning again.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i am not *****ing because of their 'win'

i'm *****ing because no one is being honest. i mean at least you came clean after the event that 'yeah it may have been a shitty thing, but it was planned a long time ago and we did it for our own purposes'

the only other person who has been upfront and honest is jj and that was in PM.

as far as aili goes, as you can see i started the thread because I'm mad at myself for letting it get to me.

but thanks for your input.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
why are people saying jj/twigley have won already? Firstly, they haven't been "powerblocking" from what i've seen. Sure, they side with each other over any other allies - but that makes sense seeing as they love each other so. Secondly, of and aili have more troop score than stn/enmity if they work together. Thirdly, rebelraperepeat managed to stand up to 4 allies hitting them for quiet some time, are of and aili really that dire that they'll fold under the pressure of stn/enmity hitting them? And finally, nobody (to my knowledge) has asked rebelraperepeat - who have a fair number of troops still - for "help" against any other ally.

aili and of are ftf alliance not ftw.

well then of and aili shouldn't have helped stn and enmity take out rebelraperepeat if they were gonna ***** and moan about a powerblocking winning again.

qft