I'm going mental ...

vlad

Harvester
Right, oke ... have i been away to long, or not been near bots long enough. So i send an attack at a bot, a few LETs, spy him .. and he has been sending his men away, to ID 1... i mean WTF?
THEN .. out of the blue .. i come online and
Private Sent by: B 43 of The Bots [6896] Fri 25th Apr, 2008. 19:10:23 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
did you know that the sun is actually incredibly hot? if you went near it your face would melt.

i mean.... wtf? i know i been away .. but jhees louise!

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Re: I'm going mental ...

They have indeed been 'upgraded' a couple rounds ago;

http://www.bushtarion.com/portal_news_u ... php?NID=88

The Bots have finally received a bit of a makeover. I'll try and summarise the changes in brief:

* Max AR mod cap, randomised between 0-90 for each bot (AR mod cannot go above the bots cap).
* Max Exp cap, randomised between 0-100 for each bot (Exp cannot go above the bots cap).
* Land buy cap now randomised between 50-1250 for each bot, instead of fixed at 500, so some bots may now buy lots of land, others may stay at lower ranks with much less land.
* Random aggression - each bot now has a random "aggression level" (with very low levels of aggression given to bots that only buy up to less than 100 land), and overall bots attack much less than they used to.
* Cowardice - each bot now has a "cowardice" factor, which is randomised for each bot (some can be very suicidal, some can be very weedy). This affects the chances of a bot running (sending staff to ID 1) from too much lethal incoming on itself. They will recall their staff when they feel safe.

There are a few other little "fun suprise abilities" given to the bots too, but I'll leave those for the players to discover. All in all, this should make the bots more spread out (especially in future rounds), more unpredictable (no more all 100% exp 90% ar mod bots all over the place), and hopefully give them a bit more of an "individual personality" each.