• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

How to see what troops you bribe

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester
Haven't thought it through properly but I bribe a lot of troops but I can never concisely see what I have bribed without copying and pasting into journal troops before and troops after which I can't be doing with...there may already be an easier option that I have overlooked, so could someone point me in the right direction ;)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Re: How to see what troops you bribe

well what i usually do is send all my cloned units to id 1 the tick my bribers are firing so when i click on military all cloned units i have home are what i've bribed.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

well... take a snapshot of unit statistics before you clone... look at it afterwards, do some light math and viola.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Garrett said:
well... take a snapshot of unit statistics before you clone... look at it afterwards, do some light math and viola.

also works for working out what you killed. also opening a link in a new window/tab is quicker than c&p, it also keeps the data in a nice easy to view layout.

Augustus

Head Gardener

So could bribers not have an adapted news page?

'4,000,000 Puppet Master bribed X Gardeners, X Harvesters, X Protestor Gurus, X Political Mastermind'

This would surely be easier and i cant imagine coding would pose massive problems as this info is already in the battle calcs. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CLem

Head Gardener

the news report would be messy as hell when you attack another person with bribed units. Unless you like reading a whole long list of things, i personally don't like it

Augustus

Head Gardener

I was only suggesting that it be applicable for bribing routes, so only they can view it. It could also be made as a collapsable box in news (like how overview/admin messages work) so if you are interested you can expand a box at the bottom of the news report and see what units you bribed. This way it wouldn't interfere with non bribers and if you're a briber and still don't want to view it then you don't expand the box. Simple!

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester

Or like a mail from the bribing unit stating what troops have been brirbed from the attack?

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Augustus said:
I was only suggesting that it be applicable for bribing routes, so only they can view it. It could also be made as a collapsable box in news (like how overview/admin messages work) so if you are interested you can expand a box at the bottom of the news report and see what units you bribed. This way it wouldn't interfere with non bribers and if you're a briber and still don't want to view it then you don't expand the box. Simple!

Yeah id have liked that a lot last round with my recruitment officers please implement :)

Edit on a side note surely then this could also be viewable by Azzer to help against troop farming?

Augustus

Head Gardener

Gooner-fan-deano said:
Or like a mail from the bribing unit stating what troops have been brirbed from the attack?

I like this too. Either suggestion would be great, so I hope Azzer gives it some thought.