• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

here's a good un for ya

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
how about being able to see your incomings and outgoings on intel page.

discuss.

Lupus

Head Gardener
Re: here's a good un for ya

please explain more i'm tired and done too much chemistry to think too much, ty

Stevey

Pruner

I could see it working and fitting in quite well.. but dont quite get what you mean, for yourself or on other people as in seeing what incomings and outgoings they have?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

no i mean probably above where it says gather intelligence, rather like polo calc

im on about your own incomming and your own outgoing so you can access the eta's and who ya need to spy n hack, would make massive incs eassier to sort out imo.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

rather how it is on overveiw jsut add that section to intel.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I'd love it... saves my extraordinarily poor memory from having to be tasked too severely. Although one could say that with tabs it's not too much hassle just to keep one open for intel and one for Regular Play.

It might make organizing defence *too* easy though would be my only caution; even though I certainly would use it if I had it.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Hm, I've never had problems with opening two different tabs...

Intel is about gathering info about your enemy...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

yeah, im on about your own personel incommings and outgoings.... not on spy reports..

Khris

Pruner

well... to go with that...

your personal incoming and outgoing, could be on every page... a footer that comes up on the bottom of every page, like ur top header.. but just says that...

have it be collapsable like the other boxes are... i'm sure theres a bunch of bad things with it... but just an idea...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

nah not every page, but i like the intel page idea...but yeah definitely has to be collapsible