guild wars 2

Elderveld

Official Helper
You should just buy it! its awesome! though our server is verry busy! dutchies/scandanavian's server!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
all the servers are mega busy tbh. I can't get onto the ones my friends are on :< Elderveld you added me yet or whaaaat? :D

Alvestein

Garden Designer
I'm in Far shiverpeaks finally. keep getting knocked to an overflow server :(

Add me people!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
wow, i just spent hte last half an hour talking to "Ogluk" and convincing him to help me in an instance in kryta. He was on his charr and had to trek it all the way to me. Once he got to me we had to wait around to get chucked out of overflow into the real Kessex hills.

He then turns around and asks me who I am -.-
Turns out it wasn't the right Ogluk. Nor was he even on the same server as me >.<

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well im on 12 fps but still enjoying it ¬_¬

Not sure which of my characters to chose.

Warrior, Thief or Ranger... hmm.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
ranger and guardian are AWESOMES! especially guardian, with a greatsword, teleporting firey death swordmaster, so much win :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
So...

Me, Cf and Hieuy have been knocking around together. Enjoying the game alot. Various ways to keep entertained. Struggling with my hotkeys as i keep hitting my wow ones .

Elder u still playing? :p Ogluk never plays with me!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Ogluk never plays with us at all :( I think i've seen Elderveld online but he never replies either. Pretty sure he's super high lvled. I had to swap my attunement hotkeys because my f* hotkeys are stuck with using my fn button on this laptop :(

Elderveld

Official Helper
Yes i still play! ofcourse! my Mesmer is lvl 39 atm. And i havent played much this weekend.. i'll play tonight again ofcourse!

If u aren't on Far shiverpeaks i dont think i can play whit u though.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Damn i caught you up :p 34 asura ranger atm but not on for the next couple of days :(

Elderveld

Official Helper
yeah i wast realy leveling the other day. TP was finaly up and sold a bunch of stuff.
sold my stacks of Iron/Silver etc (250+) and some other crap greens that went for more than vendor + 1 copper price.

Now on 2G,60C

But as im lvl 39 i need to buy the new trait book, wich if i can remember correct is 1G

I almost finished Lonar's pass. Just need 1 more heart a fwew poi and vista's. Most likely will finish that in 30 mins tonight to get the biggest area on 100%!
Should get a verry nice award! :D

Alvestein

Garden Designer
guilds up. ask one of us to join it :) currently earning enough influence to get a guild vault so i can chuck all my spare accessories in there for people to take.