guild wars 2

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Anyone getting it? i've got a friend in the beta and he said it was amaaaaaaaazing.Bit on the expensive side tho imo :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Expensive, perhaps? But it's not monthly payments iirc so the expense is paid off within a matter of hours from what I understand. I'll probably be getting it soon!

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
As soon as I fix my computer I'm getting it. So, I'll be getting it after release.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Ive had the game (pre-purchase) for 3months now and played all beta-weekends / stress tests!

it was awesome! :D

game was same price, if not lower than other NEW games. (bought it for ***8364;45,-)
no monthly fee's. Its cheap for this kind of amazing game!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
I'll be posting ma character name when i make it on here.

Still deciding whether to recreate same name i used for GW1 or to make a new one..

Also deciding whether its worth reinstalling Eye of the North and chucking all my stuff in Hall of Monuments.

Elderveld

Official Helper
People playing yet? i havent played much but am a lvl 13 human mesmer atm!
Loads of fun! :D

Alvestein

Garden Designer
My copy of guildwars hasn't arrived yet. I'm so annoyed man!! WORKED ALL DAY LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING HOME AND PLAYING IT!!

Did you get the 3 day headstart then Elderveld? Whats your name ingame?

Dude

Weeder
Ive been playing it, and having become very bored very quickly with all the new mmorpg's i can say this is incredible, every aspect is enjoyable, and not even everything is implemented yet. I avoided the beta as to not affect my playing experience and it was a good idea. Really liking this atm.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
I can't for the life of me remember my old account name....do they get disabled after a large time of nonuse?

My display name is Hiuey btw!

Elderveld

Official Helper
Yeah i had the 3-day headstart! :) played GW1 for 5-6 years? (5months after it came out till today:p)

Im playing on 'Far shiverpeaks' server btw! playing in a other guild atm from other forum close to 200 members already! :D

in-game name = The Suit

Alvestein

Garden Designer
im on Gandara apparently. Might try and get my guild ro move. ive got 2 mates on Far shiverpeaks..

Elderveld

Official Helper
Far shiverpeaks is VERRY busy, but u could transfer there in night hours, since its mainly european players. Transfer is still free atm!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
i lie, im on gandara for now but im planning to move to far shiverpeaks when it isn't full :eek:

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Just got a job, so I'll be building a new PC and buying GW2 in a month or so. I don't think being a month behind will be too bad. And, I'll be playing on Fort Aspenwood I suspect, since I know a group that is playing there.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Nah, there are many people on lvl 80 already, and some in my guild are verry far (as loads of others) in the game. It will only make sure the game + economy is balanced and all buggs are out!

currently lvl 19 ! only played like 19-20 hours aswell so im good :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I used to play Gw1 when it first came out. Me and Bobbin used to run around together :p If all the bushies that have posted here all go same server then ill buy it tommorow. Ive 8 days off work woot