• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Generic Tech

Matt

Harvester
i just had an Amazing/Dumb idea,

i was thinking along the tech tree of Fly Over - Hax - Spy,

What if we could go one more after spy and tech something like infiltartor.

so it would be,

Fly Over - Hax - Spy - Infiltrator

Here is my Dumb/ Amazing Idea, an Infiltrator would be a unit you can purchase once teched, it would be expensive simpy for the reason you could send it to spy on the target and it would tell you what stealth units they had (if at home) so for example it would fire at a very low int before any unit can stop it. and give you a proper Hax report including stealth units.

This is the reason behind me saying it would be expensive i dont have an idea on a price or anything else about this sugestion im guessing it would be open to huge Criticism, so before thinking about this much further and in more detail i thought id see if this idea gets shot down rather quick.

=]

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Fun idea, but not a necessary one :p
you can always send 1 hippy / spy / whatever to know what they have.
Btw the big plus of stealth units is the fact you can't see them...

Me = against this idea

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Btw the big plus of stealth units is the fact you can't see them...
QFT.
Stealth units are stealth for a reason; if you want to gauge an idea of what kind of stealth units someone has you can always spy them & check it out. Chances are they use them :p

Matt

Harvester
1 h/y doesnt work when facing such as RPG

also 1 h/y doesnt work on SO u dont get a full idea of what they have since they have so many stealth units.

also 1 h/y doesnt work on TL.

this would be an expensive unit. that enevitable is going to die so it want b a case of abusing. lol

but oh well never mind! =]

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Stealth units are stealth for a reason; if you want to gauge an idea of what kind of stealth units someone has you can always spy them & check it out. Chances are they use them :p

1 h/y doesnt work when facing such as RPG

Exactly.

also 1 h/y doesnt work on SO u dont get a full idea of what they have since they have so many stealth units.

Exactly.

also 1 h/y doesnt work on TL.

Exactly.

No mate :p

Matt

Harvester
Love how Twigley agrees with everything n the shoots me down!!

Haha Oh Well!

=]

This Thread can be locked now!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Love how Twigley agrees with everything n the shoots me down!!

Haha Oh Well!

=]

This Thread can be locked now!

No, i dont think you could comprehend what i was trying to say.

Im saying exactly to your points, as thats how it should be.

Exactly, you cant just send 1 man to see stealth.
You gotta do more than that.

So we dont need the change.