Frijj's World

Max

Garden Designer
I completely agree that with high insurance (I like Elder's suggestion too!) you NEED to disable the AR modifier :)

Apart from that, you've got a great start cash: land balance as Ed mentioned!

Frijj

Harvester
UPDATE:

I have changed the following: AR Mod disabled. Base Bounty: 45%. Base Insurance/Injury: 75%.

QuitusV2

Pruner
I´d really prefer little land to start up with. Other wise, is too easy to tech up and the values of huge ammount of units against huge ammounts of units, are idd "huge".
The idea will be to pwn anyone, like it should be in W1 or at least that´s what i think i PW should be. I mean test new techs for the future, pwn everyone with regular values, and not insane ones. :p.

edd

Tree Surgeon
There aren't bots or people buying much land in the PW, if you start with little land then it's gonna be all about the troops which is like world 1 i.e. boring. Make it about the land and you get something very exciting and at 15% dev cost it's going to be (and does have to be with only 2 weeks) easy to tech up anyway.

What does it matter if the numbers of troops are scaled up? You may be getting huge values of units but due to the way score is calculated, the person who wins will likely be the person with the most land (unless somebody BH's non-stop).

Frijj

Harvester
This is filling up to slowly for my liking so:

PASSWORD
Golden

Just fill this as fast as possible

QuitusV2

Pruner
Frijj, i changed my mind i might wanna give it a ride. Thanks for putting the password.

QuitusV2

Pruner
Frijj, can i ask just for a lil thing ?.. Pleasee make ticks of 5 mins instead of 10, is much more funny cause u can attack, and keep attacking in less than an hour or so.

Frijj

Harvester
Frijj, can i ask just for a lil thing ?.. Pleasee make ticks of 5 mins instead of 10, is much more funny cause u can attack, and keep attacking in less than an hour or so.

That is quite a big thing, and no i will not be doing that as it means you have to spend more time in my private world than you do in the public world.

QuitusV2

Pruner

That is quite a big thing, and no i will not be doing that as it means you have to spend more time in my private world than you do in the public world.

Ok, anyhow can u put it a bit easier for me, cause i didn´t get what you just said. Ye my english is a bit crappy.

Frijj

Harvester

Ok, anyhow can u put it a bit easier for me, cause i didn´t get what you just said. Ye my english is a bit crappy.

It will stay at 10 minute ticks.