Free Drawing program

Tapeyy

Pruner
I'm currently making an AGS point and click adventure game and i need a better drawing program than ms paint. I'm currently going through one of my many anti piracy phases, and unfortunately I'm cheap so not willing to buy, so does anyone know any good free drawing programs that i can use? btw my internet cap is tiny so I can't afford to download lots and try them all hence the reason Google isn't an option.

Tapeyy

Pruner
Thanks, I will try it out hopefully its user friendly. eeeeeeeeeeeeek 13kb/sec XD

Tapeyy

Pruner
thanks, il give it a look before I start drawing all the rooms etc. just to see which I like better

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Dunno if this is the thing you're looking for but when I want to draw buildings in 3d with a free program I would chose sketch up

Tapeyy

Pruner
na iv got all i need besides its 2d maybe if i decide i have enough time i'll try out a full 3d game with the Irrlicht engine after, naturally I'll fail miserably i always do when I try get ambitious.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Like BW said i would definately reckomend GIMP. Does basically anything the average user would ever want to do and its completely free!!!!
x