Fill all

Garrett

Landscape Designer
meh i'd rather it functioned like the sell all on the surplus. or the buy all.

or 2 separate buttons 1 for fill acres and 1 for fill all

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Totally agreed with garrett. I don't even use the Fill-All button tbh because it has no practical use to me ingame. I'd rather see it removed than altered since i find tab+a to be a safer combination and almost as fast. I'm rarely *rushing* to plant so a fill all button is just more scope to make errors.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I like it, but i liked it more before when it just filled with a and you had to press plant. It was like a confirmation in case you pressed without looking at the weather, you still had a chance to change your mind :p
In fact i'd want one of those for military page too, it's anoying to a + tab 10 times to evacuate :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
err, are you in that much of a hurry?

I havnt mis-clicked once, its fine the way it is

nopjes

Head Gardener
err, are you in that much of a hurry?

I havnt mis-clicked once, its fine the way it is

Because I stole land during bad weather, and had loads of seeds to start RPG back then.
I wanted to fill the new acres,
so I pressed a tab a tab a tab a tab and clicked fill all instead of plant/grow.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol

i guess it can be a pain. So far ive managed to pause and think in those situations ;) But its like automatic: you just dont think about it sometimes

I guess ive been lucky so far, i sometimes go to click it, but then i remember :D

I think we will get used to it though