Farewell ye activity mongers....

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I've realized over the last two rounds that the game has become a lot less entertaining and a lot less fun than when i originally started. So, this is my end of active play post, and perhaps a decision to muller around with the imba imba ezzmode bunkers or perhaps to try my dab hand at Puppets.

Either way, i'm finished with allianced play, i'm finished with activity in bushtarion, and goodluck to all those who still fight, strive and ultimately try to win, in vain.

I've lost all sense of entertainment about this game, my life currently revolves around the stress of leaving my house in case of incoming, or ruining my sleeping patterns by staying up all night to be nightwatch, and then sleeping throughout the day missing uni classes etc. i've simply decided i cannot be arsed to waste my life on a game i don't even enjoy anymore.

For those of you players who kept me going for longer than is reasonable, you have my devoted, undying and very sexy thanks.... these players include, but are
not exclusively limited to the following group in no particular order:

Toby - best leader i've ever had, best sense of humour, best all round bushtarion player i've had the pleasure of playing with
Timo - you sir, the biggest, bestest n00b i've played with.
pinpower - the original alci and pin combination is wildly sexy, cannot be beat.
Souls - you've made this round, last round, and the one or two before that awesome, entertaining, and provide someone hilarious to talk to/chat with whilst whiling away the long nightwatch hours.
Dennis - far too sexy for his own good, one of my favourite players to ever have to keep defending. ;)
SadYear/Maxi - i only got to meet you two fine gentlemen too late in my bushtarion career, i'm sorry it took so long, but you've both managed to almost singlehandedly revitalize my opinion of the French ;) (We can share ze Alfie?!)
harriergirl - what can i say babe?! you were one of the first people to meet/greet/welcome me to IRC, and we are kindred spirits in far too many ways. Don't worry, i won't be gone forever ;)
Hobbezak - you've been lacking a bit in your IRC activity so i can't harass you as i properly should the smelly Belgians ;) I"ll miss you hobbesac, you and your orgies, with me and pinpower :eek: and dennis? ;)
(Sexeh) Hexeh - i certainly can't be forgetting your help, dedication, humour and generally fantastic attitude throughout nightshift. you're one of the other robots of bushtarion who apparently doesn't need sleep to function. Are you a version of Darryl? Really it's been great, i'll miss you on nightshift :)
Benneh - i won't be gone for long, and don't lose your lube, you'll be needing it soon ;)
Hotshot - great mate, i'm glad i met you this round, and i'm sorry i won't be seeing more of you around. i'm devatasted my sexeh defensive friend
Scorpio - what can i say to my new Ranger massing friend?! I'll be sorry to miss you after one fantastic, mindnumbingly fantastic round!
dinget/middy: fantastic aussies, two of my favourites ingame, i don't know what nightwatch would have been all these rounds without you...
Darryl - single best OP in bushtarion. One of the best senses of humour i've ever encountered, also, one of the first people to welcome me politely to IRC and encourage me to stay. not to mention being the second best leader in bushtarion history with Hullabaloo ;)
Azzer - without the game where would any of us be?! I appreciate what you've done/keep trying to do, but i think your time in the sun is gone without some fairly drastic changes. I just... am not having fun. I would be encouraged to elaborate if i felt my opinion had weight but... well, i don't feel that way so...
Bobbin - i've only recently gotten to know you well enough to enjoy, and not think of you as a total arse. I have my disagreements with you, but you're a fair IRC OP, have a good sense of humour, and can play robo far too well for anyone's good.
Enrico - how many rounds together has it been? a good ****ing amount. Congrats mate at all you've achieved whilst we've played together both in and out of the game. see you around you crazy bass ;) Nightwatch will never be the same.
Meneldil - For Sexeh Grannies, Steve_God, Cizza and Marksy! Three champions of fun and leaders of laughter!
VanHoudt - i'm so sorry to have met you only last round. Can we share duckies in our showers pls? :(
Twigley - I've been on the wrong end of your organizing, activity, and startlingly effective tactics. you frustrate me quite well at this game, and i'll miss ranting, raging and cursing because of your blasted sneakiness. ta ta matey, see you around ;)
Charlie_B - far too entertaining, witty and clever for my own good. You sir have provided me with a battle of wits the likes of which the world has never seen before! I'll still battle you on IRC for ultimate supremacy!
Cal - been around with me for rounds now, you're always better than me, and always will be better. Sadly now even more so that i've stopped playing, even improperly. :(
JJbrosandjl - Ta ta fellow canuck, make us proud and kick those prideful foreign n00bs! ;)
Vannila - sexy beast. Be seeing you.
Silence - i have barely talked to you in rounds, but i couldn't leave activity without giving a shout out to the player whom i helped teach, and then who outstripped his teacher in a huge way, and proceeded to teach him how to play better. Cheers, also, Green Day ftw, and MCR ftl, and they are not punk ;)
Nameless - whilst last round more or less says it all, i'd like to point out that you are a crazy *******, and deserve more recognition than you currently have in bushtarion. cheerio mate, continue to fight the good fight for DW ;)
Davs - Disco King. See ya around matey, care for some inactivity together?

i'm sure there are hundreds of other people who made this game great for me, but it's 4:45 AM, and i really should be asleep. Thanks to all who have helped, attacked, entertained, fought with, battled, and supported me throughout my bushtarion time.

Alcibiades, signing off from active duty.

Edit: just couldn't resist...

[04:52:05] <Podunk> I've always been a fan of blood in this game :)
[04:52:24] <Podunk> I remember some of the wars
[04:52:26] <Alcibiades> i'm all for blood
[04:52:30] <Alcibiades> this game just sucks now tho
[04:52:33] <Alcibiades> it's total crap frankly ;P
[04:52:41] <Podunk> yea allied state is a mess atm
[04:52:45] <Podunk> way way too involved
[04:52:52] <Alcibiades> i'd rather stick my penis into a nuclear reactor than play bushtarion anymore ;P

Podunk

Head Gardener
Re: Farewell ye activity mongers....

Its a shame I never was on your side over the past few rounds, would have liked to have the chance to play with you actively ;).

Solo play is relaxing, I personally love not having the stress of leaving my computer any more, sure you will feel the same :)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

shame, never played with you. i regret that. you are one of the few i actually respect in this game who i havent played with.

have fun doing all sorts other things :p

Dennis

Harvester

/me suprise-buttsecks Alci

Noooooooooo :'(

HotShot

Weeder

Damn Alci...
Only played with you this final round and i hate to see you go like this. Really enjoyed playing with you, my guru-king.

Have fun and take care!

Drakonius

Weeder

Damn Alci I am convinced to play in an alliance this round after several solo rounds. I enjoyed playing in an alliance with you this short round, but I understand your frustration.

Take care.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

<3

Took a while for me to get to know you too. We've had our disagreements, and sometimes have very different ways of thinking. None the less, I've found your company this round to be more than enjoyable, and hope to still see you in IRC etc so i can experience your wit and intelligence for much longer.

Always sad to see the great ones leave...

CLem

Head Gardener

Bye bye mate.

*waves*

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Kindred Spirits aye :)

Warning: I've still got your phone number ;)

enjoy your freedom love. You did me proud and thensome.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

/me fails to find his name on the list

That hurt Alci :p

Anywho, enjoy your time off, when I make another pure Canadian alliance I'll be sure to drag you back on ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

oh god...NOOOOO!

thankgod im quitting as well or i would have to start using my body to entice you to play again!!!

Sad to see you go, ive still got you on msn so ill pester you every now and then!

xx

Silence

Head Gardener

Im 100% sure you will be back matey! :D

Thanks for bringing me into the game, talk to you soon! :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I never thought I'd see the day when Alci was so desperate for attention that he'd post in this god-awful forum. 'Tis a sad, sad day for all those who once respected this pitiful shell of a human being. What forces a man (or hermaphrodite in this case) to stoop to such lows as have never been seen before? What forces him to give up any sense of respect for himself, or for his fellow mankind? I think the answer to this is clear. He has been lying to us all these years. He has blindsided us with his treachery. He has screwed us like a cheap Belgian rent-boy....or a Hobbezak. For he is not in fact a suave Canadian student with great musical taste and a tendency for buttsechs. He is in fact a 12 year old, morbidly obese Star Trek fan from Harrogate!!! Don't deny it Alci, we all know the truth now. So be gone, foul beast! And never again will you taint these waters with your urine-soaked parka!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

34y4k76.jpg

I felt it necessary to include a self portrait.