Fantasy Football 2014/15

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I would just like to gloat that I got most points in the gameweek.

That is all.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I renewed the league from last season so you'll be automatically entered when you create your team.

For anyone else, the code to join is 376940-99506

My team atm: De Gea, Coleman, Koscielny, Zabaleta, Shaw, Januzaj, Ramsey, Lallana, Sturridge, Lukaku, Remy

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Anyone fancy trying the new version of it? Believe its called ultimate fantasy league or something.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Care to elaborate, Nitrous?

For the first time in ever I'm actually happy with my team without changing it a billion times

Howard, Debuchy, Terry, Johnson(fine, I'm not *that* happy with it), Silva, Ramsey, Sterling, Knockaert, Sigurdsson, Giroud, Sturridge

subs: Myhill, Wickham, Schlupp, Mariappa

Nitrous

Head Gardener
£5 entry per team. But its a much more developed fantasy game. The free game, I believe is 15 man squad (off the top of my head). No subs can be made during game weeks by you. In the ultimate fantasy league you get to select 25 players with a £160m budget. You are then allowed to select 18 players per week and you can make changes during a game week. The points systems works differently too, it is better developed so players can get points for tackles / completed passes / key passes etc. Whereas in the free game, all those stats are converted into Bonus points. There are monthly and end of season prizes too. :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I doubt we'll get enough people willing to pay to make our own league. I'm happy with how the free one works, considering how **** the world cup one was

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Sort of had Sturridge as captain for a few weeks.

Bottom of the table.

Time to get back up there. Wild card played

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
if he's fit enough to play 3 games in a row, Arsenal should sack all their physios. Then hire new ones and sack them as well. Then burn down their treatment center and recovery facilities. And put out the fire with holy water. And gather the ashes, seal them in an urn, put it in a ****ing sarcophagus and bury it in a labyrinth guarded by the Minotaur.

And then they should just go medieval. Your knee hurts? Trepanation.