Even stranger moderating

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Whatta **** weeble!! You want to lock a thread hell yes do so say something like "this has gone for long enought" and then you lock thread but you dont make statements and give your opinions before you lock thread!!

Your acting like some 6 years old whos been told off by his parents and puts fingers to ears and starts yelling "lalalalallaa I am not listening to you lalalallala"!! If you believe a word you say then you have no reason to lock threads, if you would trust for a second to your own stuff you would come out with it and take what you get thrown against at!!

You are proving my point with every move you seem to make! Your moderating and acting has turned from rather good to freaking joke! This is how you handle pressure? "I must get to say last word and then I lock thread so no one can question my words" FFS think people!!

What kind of picture you give of yourselves when you act like this? If you are right and I am wrong you shouldnt have anything to be afraid of! If you want to lock threads then do so... but acting like this you only make yourselves looks like darn fools!

Azzer kept telling how hes gonna watch after you mods and if needed he will replace stuff... why the heck we have threads like this and that one you locked? How many staff members has Azzer replaced despite of all this stuff? NONE! Only staff member who got removed was HG which was directly because of she not acepting Azzers methods and eneded to argue with Azzer, not becuase she did the best job of you all!

You really think I make these posts of my own fun? Or because I honestly think I and others have been threated WORST since this new stuff came in than EVER before on bush forums? Go ahead tell us how "you have not had time to tune in" and BS like that. Its been clearly enought time for every mod to get in to system and what you seem to do is to enforce your own opinions and drive your own purposes, not act like mods should stepping out of situations and acting completely impartially and same way with same rules towards everyone.

-

Weeble said:
Once again I shall state that the forums are not the place to raise issues regarding staff; a PM to Azzer is.

I've pointed this out a number of times, too, but he's still using the gripes forum as a stage on which to whine/shout about mods. Infraction sent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Your acting like some 6 years old whos been told off by his parents and puts fingers to ears and starts yelling "lalalalallaa I am not listening to you lalalallala"!!

:') @ Hypocritical comment.