Enemy List

G-Blunted

Planter
So, im lookin at my enemy list right. I see the top dude on the list (my worst enemy) has 50% bounty because i guess he did 1,305,540 kill damage. So i'm lookin in my news, this guy isn't anywhere in my news. Someone doin that much damage i would have remembered. I've run in to a couple thugs that's it so far this round. So i go to Statistics and look at my Units Had Killed: 42,647. What the hell?? Why don't these numbers match?? And who is this guy who is apparently my worst enemy that i've never heard of before??

SaMuEl

Weeder
Re: Enemy List

it also calculates for the people defending against you in battle and the people you defend againt if your alliance,
probably so you have more people to claim bounty from...
if you could only bounty from people that attacked you, some people would only have very little choice whilst others had 2 pages of id's...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Units had killed is literally the volume of units, regardless of cost.

The "value damages" on the enemy list are the value of damage done (as in your valuation score) - which is (units * unit cost) / 500. So killing a thousand gardeners isn't as damaging as killing a thousand T-Rexes.

People can appear on your enemy list if they attack you, you attack them, or they defend against you attacking somebody else.

G-Blunted

Planter

Oh so it's Value of Damage and Units Lost. Gotchya. So one more thing about the enemy list. Can you make the timestamp on the list correspond to the Bushtarion calendar instead of real world days/months/years? I think an ingame timestamp would be more relevant to the list. And that way we can go back in our news and find that particular headline that got him on your enemy list in the first place. Or maybe for time stamp there have a "time since last attack" and have it count up in minutes/seconds/days. EIther of those two options seems better than what's now (imo).

Also, if you could make it so we could sort the list by the other columns, that would be awesome! :)

silentnick

Planter

And if the columns could be a little thinner it would mean that it all fitted onto one page (unless you have a nice set up with 1 quadzillabbilioona resolution)

G-Blunted

Planter

I still think I'm getting people on my enemy list that make no sense. Says my number one enemy has done 2mil damages to me. This never happened, I havn't had that much damage in killed units...

Also does this mean that it will show all defending ID's (should they do enough damage to you to get on the list)?