• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Do something to this annoying forum bug

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yes I know its not Azzers fault... I just think this is ridiculous... I tried searching vbulletin forums and ended up with no results.

When ever someone removes with mod option some thread it leaves to latest posts link to empty thread not to latest thread.

I have no idea what language is vbulletin coded with but FFS how much it takes to make system where when mod moves/deletes thread it same time changes last post to first post in that subforum.

Man it annoys me... so if anyone can find some fix to this man I would be happy.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yes main page is fixed now thank you to whom ever did it, but this is not first time it happend... I doubt the actual code is fixed. So this will happen again sooner or later. Thats what annoys me. Its like 12 lines of code (in PHP and very short lines)... to check if that thread in main page exists (one database query) and then if it doesnt exist to change that latest post to #1 post in that forum.

I mean its like... so small thing to do that I cant understand why its not done... It annoys the crap out of me... I could do it myself in like 2 minutes and AARGH to need to watch stuff like that...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah, it happens occasionally when a thread is removed from view but there is a post made in that thread after any other posts in that section of the forums.

Its often overlooked as mods can still view the thread whereas other users cant. I will try and remember to keep an eye to make sure any links like this are manually removed if an automatic fix isnt available.

:)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Hmm... that might explain it... if removing thread isnt actually moving it but making it invisible... so it actually isnt moved in database, so actual problem is in some mod addon not in actual vbulletin code.