delete query

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
if you delete, do you keep the awards you attained? pointed example-if i kill two hamsters and then restart, will i get my hamster bane award?

Davs

Garden Designer
I refer you to a few rounds back when I actually got a p-unit (shock horror). I paid for SAs. I then rage-quit (much to my shame) and deleted my ID. I did not receive the award for developing SAs. This filled me with sadness.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'm 99% sure you don't get anything if your ID is deleted. Happened to me a few rounds back.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
The only things you can get after deleting mid-round is Deleriously Deleterious and a few of the havoc ones.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
The rewards are calculated at the moment the ticker stops, and havoc begins. Any reward you are entitled to at that stage you'll get. The only exception is a few havoc-related, and a few that you can get regardless, e.g. Delerious Delete.

This means that you can only get the award for getting one P-Unit a round, for instance.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
The rewards are calculated at the moment the ticker stops, and havoc begins. Any reward you are entitled to at that stage you'll get. The only exception is a few havoc-related, and a few that you can get regardless, e.g. Delerious Delete.

This means that you can only get the award for getting one P-Unit a round, for instance.

This.

Bad times :(