• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Death Sentence / Jail

Zaheen

BANNED
Perhaps introduce something like this for cheaters?

Some sort of way to force their troops back home and remain there.

Current Sleep tags = {}
Current Lock tags = []
Jail tags could = <>*

*Implement a search option for players in jail.

Solo
- No insurance
- AR stripped
- PNaps temporarily disabled
- No outgoing defence
- No outgoing attacks
- Account deletion disabled (Mysterious)

Allied
- No insurance
- No incoming defence
- No outgoing defence
- No outgoing attacks
- Has the option to go solo / be kicked, but then the above will apply.
- Account deletion disabled (Mysterious)

It would be like in an alliance of their own, for an X amount of time. Maybe 24 hours, 48 hours, or even a week, this extends depending how frequent they cheat.

_____

I think the idea would be quite funny, I can't see much abuse apart from the first player who comes along might take all the bounty/kills.

Last edited:

Elderveld

Official Helper
This is much better idea than the just admin locked stuff and get 100-150k land deleted !

It should just be classed as 'Admin Jailed xx hours"

Might add some 'Guards' there to protect the player, but then those guards must be beatable. (high armor/health, but low damage, or vice versa.)

Zaheen

BANNED
This is much better idea than the just admin locked stuff and get 100-150k land deleted !

It should just be classed as 'Admin Jailed xx hours"

Might add some 'Guards' there to protect the player, but then those guards must be beatable. (high armor/health, but low damage, or vice versa.)
Guards???

images

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Much better idea than locking and deletion - as it gives the mob an opportunity to exact revenge on the culprits in question :p

With all the spoils that come with it! RAWR!

If you wanted to you could stop any bounty/h/f from being collected (as it could be marginally abusable) but it's probably not necessary as it shouldn't happen very often.

Mysterious

Harvester
Would this be linked to the account or ID? Just wondering as individuals could delete and restart depending on how long the jail sentence was.

There is always the fact that they have to start all over again, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for cheating on their previous ID.

Zaheen

BANNED
Would this be linked to the account or ID? Just wondering as individuals could delete and restart depending on how long the jail sentence was.

There is always the fact that they have to start all over again, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for cheating on their previous ID.
Good point.

If it was implemented properly I doubt the player would keep restarting; but if they did then suppose they'd be able to play on that one until they are caught (perhaps even grow large enough for everybody to feast on again).

_____

Added jail tags <> and search feature for jailed players.

Last edited:

Mysterious

Harvester
Love the 'Jailed' tags idea. I mean, you could always let them restart and grow big again, and as long as the tags stayed on and they could be targeted by people specifically with the mind of punishing them. Let the players dish out the justice so these cheaters actually understand it's not just 1 or 2 people that disapprove.

Zaheen

BANNED
Love the 'Jailed' tags idea. I mean, you could always let them restart and grow big again, and as long as the tags stayed on and they could be targeted by people specifically with the mind of punishing them. Let the players dish out the justice so these cheaters actually understand it's not just 1 or 2 people that disapprove.
Yeah, and just like in the real world there will always be criminals who evade justice.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I like this idea very much. Makes people think twice about cheating.

Be funny if this was in place this round. The whole of SC jailed and a few members in TTB. Be the best free bounty/land ever :p

Zaheen

BANNED

Be funny if this was in place this round. The whole of SC jailed and a few members in TTB. Be the best free bounty/land ever :p
:splat:

Can we throw tomato and other things at them too? XD

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

You could, in fact, tie it into virtual stocks and have players throw virtual junk at them. Could be an amusing "between ticks" game ;)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

You could, in fact, tie it into virtual stocks and have players throw virtual junk at them. Could be an amusing "between ticks" game ;)

a game within the game....

images

Royalspades

Weeder
Haha, this is too funny

Royalspade attacks <Zaheen> With 1 Sock Filled With 2 Bars of Soap. haha