Credits?!

Scorpio

Head Gardener
I am a citizen of the world!

Nah dunno about Bulgaria, but Hobbe shouldn't have any probs with paypal at all..

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I still want my moneybookers added :~(

Moneybookers ftw!
Only site (for me) that allows you to directly transfer money from your bank account to your online account, instead of going through visa or other credit cards.

What's wrong with paypal?

It does not allow you to wire money directly from your bank account to your paypal account (you need to use a credit card).
Or it used to be this way when I was figuring out how to get a few dollars to my poker account. :p

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Moneybookers ftw!
Only site (for me) that allows you to directly transfer money from your bank account to your online account, instead of going through visa or other credit cards.

It does not allow you to wire money directly from your bank account to your paypal account (you need to use a credit card).
Or it used to be this way when I was figuring out how to get a few dollars to my poker account. :p

Yeah then it is changed, You can get it directly from your bank account now .. (I don't have a credit card either)
Now that you know that, enjoy wasting even more money!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Moneybookers ftw!

Yeah then it is changed, You can get it directly from your bank account now .. (I don't have a credit card either)
Now that you know that, enjoy wasting even more money!

Lol not needed anymore, now that I have a decently sized bankroll for my poker activities. :p