Congrats & Thanks to RRRRRRR (Codename RESISTANCE)

Silence

Head Gardener
As leader of RRRRRRR, I just want to thank those members who left RapeRinseRepeat with me and those who joined us in our quest to kill ReRR. I also want to congratulate RRRRRRR for leading and consequently causing a successful resistance.

To the ReRR - just remember, we did all the hard work. ;)

To anyone interested Polo left the original RRR because he cared about his own score. As did FB and bubbles.

As for the rest of the alliances playing "ftw", I hope that RRR and ReRR don't power block as THAT would be ironic! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahead

Head Gardener
as leader of rrrrrrr, i just want to thank those members who left raperinserepeat with me and those who joined us in our quest to kill rerr. I also want to congratulate rrrrrrr for leading and consequently causing a successful resistance.

To the rerr - just remember, we did all the hard work. ;)

to anyone interested polo left the original rrr because he cared about his own score. As did fb and bubbles.

As for the rest of the alliances playing "ftw", i hope that rrr and rerr don't power block as that would be ironic! :d :d :d

zomg.. UR JUST BITTER M8!!

Silence

Head Gardener
as leader of rrrrrrr, i just want to thank those members who left raperinserepeat with me and those who joined us in our quest to kill rerr. I also want to congratulate rrrrrrr for leading and consequently causing a successful resistance.

To the rerr - just remember, we did all the hard work. ;)

to anyone interested polo left the original rrr because he cared about his own score. As did fb and bubbles.

As for the rest of the alliances playing "ftw", i hope that rrr and rerr don't power block as that would be ironic! :d :d :d

ur just bitter m8!

Yeh m8, you got me m8. bus wanker