Civilization V

Charlie_B

Harvester
Would anyone be up for a game some time? I've never played online (it's no fun playing with strangers) and I don't have G+K, but it could be a laugh.

Charlie_B

Harvester
Astan <3

Oh God I hadn't thought that far ahead. Tomorrow at 7ish? I'll head into IRC then, try to round up a few more people!

If not tomorrow then some other evening? I'll probably be at the pub Thursday.

Max

Garden Designer
I used to play Civ 5 - but after downloading the hotseat patch I found I couldn't load the game anymore :(

Worked beautifully on my laptop before then, no idea why a little patch would go and make it suddenly unplayable :(

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'll play depending how good you guys are - I really haven't played it much at all, and only against the AI.

PM me on IRC@IamsmarTito when you're looking to set one up if you want me.

(I played a lot of Civ IV, so hopefully I'm not too terrible lol).

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I'm always up for Civ V! I would recommend the G+K add-on to people: some nice tweaks.

Charlie_B

Harvester
I used to play Civ 5 - but after downloading the hotseat patch I found I couldn't load the game anymore :(

Worked beautifully on my laptop before then, no idea why a little patch would go and make it suddenly unplayable :(

Reinstall then come and play!

does this one lack a cdkey requirement like civ4?

Sorry, it's all bloody Steam so online activation etc.

7ish is 8ish dutchietime? if so then okay.

Yes! Where are you?

I'm always up for Civ V! I would recommend the G+K add-on to people: some nice tweaks.

And you!

I'll play depending how good you guys are - I really haven't played it much at all, and only against the AI.

Whoohoo

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Yes! Where are you?

And you!

Whoohoo

I'll head on IRC when I'm free in the evening- see if anyone wants a game.

Zaheen

BANNED

Yes! Where are you?

And you!

Whoohoo
What's your Steam name?

I have some other games on there 8)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm free all day today btw, and free at about ~9:30pm UK time tomorrow.