Cheat

lillie

Harvester
Private Sent by: I am awesome me thinks ... [XXXX] Tue 03rd Jul, 2012. 10:20:40 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
yur a multi and should be banned

I feel I am now officially.... an awesome pro at bush.....

the thought that someone believes I cheat at this game is just hilarious :lol:

Disclaimer... this is in no way aimed at the real pros in the game that do not cheat :roll:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
incidentally she's my 7th choice pnap

True that...... such a shame I sobbed for 2 nights then rage quit after being a called a cheat or I would happily have been your LAST RESORT :D

ouch, rough dimi!

Apparently, we all cheat.. I was accused of being a multi with someone I'd never spoken with before.. Welcome to the big times :p wait till they start stalking your account mail.

Chris_

Head Gardener
I've heard of this person before, apparently he's (YES, HE) actually a 34 year old male assuming the identity of a woman in order to lure people into not banning. I've also heard this guy is the best cheat in the game, running upwards of 300 multis at a time. Just sick.

lillie

Harvester
damn you..... I told you that in confidence and asked you not to say anything till I quit the game next round :/

No more little quiet chats with you now then.. and I`m not 34 I just didnt want you to think I was a dirty ol man <3

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
next round? thought you were planning on quitting... three rounds ago? <3

lillie

Harvester
I tried too ... and did my usual fail :D

of course its all your fault I haven`t

Zaheen

BANNED
Private Sent by: I am awesome me thinks ... [XXXX] Tue 03rd Jul, 2012. 10:20:40 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
yur a multi and should be banned

I feel I am now officially.... an awesome pro at bush.....

the thought that someone believes I cheat at this game is just hilarious :lol:

Disclaimer... this is in no way aimed at the real pros in the game that do not cheat :roll:
<3