Caculate land amout.

bul03001

Digger
Question: What is the best way to calculate the maximum amount of land to buy with all your funds? Is there a formula? I imagine so. It sucks because I can't just 99999 and have it buy the most.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Caculate land amout.

2 things...first of all if you really want to do this just put in say...500 acres, see how much that is...if you've got some spare cash go to 600 etc...thats the only way to do it...

and secondly, remember you will normally need to save some cash to be able to buy up on harvesters after you buy the land...if you spend all your cash on land and then dont have enough harvesters to produce seeds from the acres its counter productive...
(forgive me if you aren't a new player and this is just insulting your intelligence)

to calculate how many harvesters you need for your acres you can use the bobwo (http://www.bobbino.com/bobwo) or antisback has made a really useful toolbar for firefox which does a whole host of other bush related thingys...this can be found at: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66
(just read his post there and pick the best option for you...)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Caculate land amout.

Aye pinpower has the right of it. I just plug in numbers and alter them up and down to get a general number (usually by 50s), then proceed by smaller and smaller increments until i have the amount of land i want, providing i can still fill/harvest all my acres :)

There's really no other way to do it afaik. Not that you really need more imo ;)