Bounty

Pete

Pruner
Sign here once if you want to bring back bounty.
Anyone who puts more than a name, could someone delete it.

Pete

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: Bounty

Sorry but this doesn't really count as a suggestion does it? Yeah ok, you want bounty back, but that isn't going to happen now. If you want to suggest some way to better the new bounties and enemies systems then go ahead, but this thread doesn't count as that. At worst it's Spam, at best a gripe..

Moved to Gripes.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=345&start=0 and Azzer's post there -

Azzer said:
Hello :p

Bounty Hunting can not come back without L/F coming back as it was. As many of you may remember from many conversations in IRC in the last couple of months, bounty hunting was one thing I REALLY did not want to remove BUT L/F was... and L/F removal was prioritised over the keeping of BH.

I assure you - I too personally ADORED bounty hunting - and that's the reason I really made my best stab at maintaining some form of it still.

What you need to do is work on suggestions for the current enemies system (and extensions of relating to bounty levels elsewhere, alliance enemies perhaps is an option once alliance enemy lists are brought in if nobody minds alliance member lists being "given away" because of bounty levels on those members).... but simply asking for the old system back is an impossibility without bringing the old L/F system back - and I assure you that won't be happening any time soon.

Anyway, get those creative brains in gear, I loved bounty as much as the next person so am open to good workable suggestions for Age 4.5 :)

Chewie

Pruner

What if your a crazy foo' like me and want L/F back too? But nah seriously i think people should let the rest of the changes be implemented before people go wishing old systems back. The base idea of this system this round imo is very very good just with bugs and tweaks to be made. It's much more enjoyable playing from my perspective in a less active alliance and a lot of fun can be had with a lot less activity required.

Pete

Pruner

as you can all clearly see, just about all of the bush player base has signed this!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Pete, I'm very disappointed in you. Don't make me regret one of my pnap spots.

Old BH'ing is ded. so ded it doesn't even have the 'a' in it.

Pete

Pruner

Garrett, what i think here doesnt change the way i play ingame...

Pete

Pruner

Maxi said:

Azzer said:

Bounty Hunting can not come back without L/F coming back as it was. As many of you may remember from many conversations in IRC in the last couple of months, bounty hunting was one thing I REALLY did not want to remove BUT L/F was... and L/F removal was prioritised over the keeping of BH.

I assure you - I too personally ADORED bounty hunting - and that's the reason I really made my best stab at maintaining some form of it still.

What you need to do is work on suggestions for the current enemies system (and extensions of relating to bounty levels elsewhere, alliance enemies perhaps is an option once alliance enemy lists are brought in if nobody minds alliance member lists being "given away" because of bounty levels on those members).... but simply asking for the old system back is an impossibility without bringing the old L/F system back - and I assure you that won't be happening any time soon.

Anyway, get those creative brains in gear, I loved bounty as much as the next person so am open to good workable suggestions for Age 4.5 :)

not soon but maybe later? L/F can stay behind the scenes apart from when it comes to bounty...

Augustus

Head Gardener

Pete said:
Maxi said:

Azzer said:

not soon but maybe later? L/F can stay behind the scenes apart from when it comes to bounty...

But how do people who have bounty on them know how to lose it?? Without l/f you have no idea of how close or far you are to losing a red title :?