Bobwo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunion

Harvester
Re: Bobwo...

This has been well documented in these forums and probably does not need YET another thread.

Bobbin is a skint ******* and hasn't paid for it recently, so they closed it down. Bob then said that he wasn't going to pay for it as no one uses it anymore, what with the Firefox plugins.

Fortune

Harvester

oh :( it was a useful tool but how do u get the firefox plugins to work? i got firefox and installed the addon but now what do i do?

Darryl

Head Gardener

Fortune said:
oh :( it was a useful tool but how do u get the firefox plugins to work? i got firefox and installed the addon but now what do i do?

Not used them myself, but I imagine the creator's of the tools will help you on the topic's for those tools. I believe Polo's is the main one.

Bunion is correct about the Bobwo, which should be dicussed here. I have spoken briefly to Bobbin about me hosting the Bobwo, as I think it's an awesome tool, and I prefer using the website interface, really, and expect quite a few others will, particularly those who can't install software, for example those who play from work. If he does allow me to do so, I'll post the link in the Bobwo topic before the round begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.